What's new

General/Other - Reptile IGN is revealing new MKX character on Tuesday!

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
as much as i want some new blood, rep is basically the one classic character i can't live without

i don't know who to hope for anymore :(

Levaranoia

War God
Really though... The LOOK TO LA LUNA thing combined with with the relish hint has got me convinced it's Reptile. Not to mention the fact that he's nearly the most teased character and popular enough to be a shoe in for MKX. It's about time to announce another ninja.
I hope you're right. I need my boy Reptile.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This plus that "relish" tweet Boon made a few days ago means it's probably Reptile.

you know what I can't help but be a little underwhelmed but hopefully he'll be badass as fuck

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Let's see... the moon and a gift in the form of a reveal tomorrow... must be a guest character. My money is on Santa #KAPPA

Honestly though, I hope it is a completely new character... now that Sub and Kitana are in, IDGAF who is left haha

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Let's see... the moon and a gift in the form of a reveal tomorrow... must be a guest character. My money is on Santa #KAPPA

Honestly though, I hope it is a completely new character... now that Sub and Kitana are in, IDGAF who is left haha
lol everytime you post I think of Konqrr that little squirrel thing from Bad Fur Day lol. He'd fit in MK well as far as brutality is concerned lol

Rembo

D4 Punchwalk
My money is on Jax and a new character. Like many have said, Judging by the next boot picture which looks like Jax's boot, As well as EB posting that Jack Nicholson picture twice, Maybe meaning jack's because of 2 pictures, Jacks = Jax.

As far as the Bow picture, At first i thought Nightwolf, But Nightwolf didn't have a physical bow, So it's more than likely someone new to the MK Universe.

Anyways, Whoever they reveal i will be happy.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I couldn't see them using a Werewolf. Killer Instinct has more or less monopolized the horror movie type characters. Especially Werewolves.