What's new

IGN Character Reveal late tonight!!!

So IGN put out a tweet that doesn't make a whole lot of sense to anymore, but is going to be exciting for those of you who don't sleep. They are apparently revealing a new character for Mortal Kombat 11 at midnight PST, which is 3AM EST. For our UK friends, that's 8AM and for everyone else, do your own conversions.

Yall seeing this??

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1100523941087641601

*edited and promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited by a moderator:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
3 AM EST my time? Really IGN! Even midnight PST time. Better be a good reveal. lol

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Why does it say "big playable"? That seems like an odd thing to say unless it's a big body.
Because ign doesn't know how to title their mk11 videos lol. The kombat kasts the post are literally titled "pro jade combo gameplay"

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
One of? Does this mean we actually get two new characters on tomorrow’s stream?

:O
You know what, I thought that was said somewhere, but I can't find anything official. I think speculation and IGN being dumb sent a lot of mixed messages, I would just expect this new person revealed tonight with a detailed breakdown tomorrow afternoon

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
So, can anyone confirm... 2 hours left?
Yup.

Edit: Aaaand Destin teased Nightwolf lmfao. "MK Reveal is in 2 hours ya'll. Time zones are hard. I'll have a chat with the boss man about these late reveals though. He said he likes full moonnnnsssohbygod!!!!!"

And I told him his puns were too powerful and reckless and he said: "I'm such a ... noob."

This man is great. Y'all better not drag him if he's the special guest they were hyping up for tomorrow.

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
Can someone update this thread with the new character reveal when the info's out....i'd like to see it tomorrow morning. Thanks.