What's new

Tech IGAU Batman New Reset Reactor (Insurgency Stage)

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
They can block, but you can option select a dash forward. (if they get hit, nothing happens and you continue to combo, if they block, the dash forward will come out putting you at a frame advantage.
That's interesting...

So, have you guys found any guaranteed resets with the overhead bomb's (tv screens on arkham and such) after a MB grapple?

jump 2, stand 1xx missile in the aircraft stage is very very hard to meterburn back 3 out of. The only time its guaranteed is if you call out trait and and hit them while theyre still in hitstun from the grapple, but it doesnt combo since its a reset.

Have YOU found anything guartanteed>>?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
jump 2, stand 1xx missile in the aircraft stage is very very hard to meterburn back 3 out of. The only time its guaranteed is if you call out trait and and hit them while theyre still in hitstun from the grapple, but it doesnt combo since its a reset.

Have YOU found anything guartanteed>>?
Yeah, basically end a combo with MB grapple. Plant an overhead bomb. Land and then do a b11 or release bats just after the bomb hits them. No need to whiff a normal. Planting the bomb resets the combo.

Works just like this:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
you can block but you have to make the lever to the opposite side. is a crossup.
Well you can just hold down since it's not an overhead. Can they wakeup? If you can force them to block it, then it's essentially a re-stand according to what Arma said.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Well you can just hold down since it's not an overhead. Can they wakeup? If you can force them to block it, then it's essentially a re-stand according to what Arma said.
It's actually a high. You can duck and punish :/

Yeah, basically end a combo with MB grapple. Plant an overhead bomb. Land and then do a b11 or release bats just after the bomb hits them. No need to whiff a normal. Planting the bomb resets the combo.

Works just like this:

Standing 1 actually hits, as does 223, b3. Thing is, spacing it so that he lands in the right place is really difficult due to the nature of grapple.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
It's actually a high. You can duck and punish :/
So will it actually whiff if you hold down, or do you get forced into that standing state on wakeup where you must block high (ie. supes straight lazer)?

Standing 1 actually hits, as does 223, b3. Thing is, spacing it so that he lands in the right place is really difficult due to the nature of grapple.
I found that F2 can reach from just about any distance that the bomb will hit them. Pretty sure that means you could do something like f2~call bats > b2 grapple/up mb batarang. I don't really know Batman that well to optimize combos. I do know that he can position you almost anywhere on the screen after landing a hit, so it shouldn't be too hard to put them near a bomb.

Last edited: