What's new

IGAU 2: Buy on PS4 or XboxOne? I have both consoles.

Better to buy on:

• Total voters

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
What are most of you guys buying it on, PS4 or XboxOne? I cant remember which console, ps3 or xbox360, had more IGAU1 activity? What's the best system to buy/preorder the game? Any significant graphical difference we know of yet? Or do you guys buy on both.

All of my friends are garbagebad and no fun to play so I'm not married to my Xboxone like I once was.

I was just preordering for injustice 2 and noticed that amazon.ca does not have anymore ps4 copies. That doesn't necessarily mean anything though. just my 2 cents

REYTHEGREAT

well, do you play on ps4 or xbox the most? are you planning to attend any tournaments?

I play on PS4 and i think the tournament standard for this game will be PS4.

HanSolo

Noob
Since SFV exclusivity PS4 has the monopoly on fighting games outside of Killer Instinct. So yeah, you'd be silly not to get it for ps4.

Unfortunately, when I got a console a couple years ago I guessed wrong on the 50/50 and will now be one of maybe 5 people on this site playing on Xbox.

E

Eldriken

I'm getting it for the PS4. Anyone who has to make this decision should pick the PS4 version because it's what pretty much all the tournaments (online and offline) will be on.

Thingy

Retired account
I was faced with the same decision when pre ordering. Most of the tournaments players will be rocking it on the PS4 for obvious reasons. And the player base will be much larger there(even though both will have HUGE player bases).

But I ended up buying it on XBox One just because I prefer the console and do most of my gaming on it. Ultimately I will buy a PS4 copy too when the game goes on sale during the holiday season...maybe sooner if I am feeling myself enough to get into eSports.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What are most of you guys buying it on, PS4 or XboxOne? I cant remember which console, ps3 or xbox360, had more IGAU1 activity? What's the best system to buy/preorder the game? Any significant graphical difference we know of yet? Or do you guys buy on both.

All of my friends are garbagebad and no fun to play so I'm not married to my Xboxone like I once was.
Ps4 is the tournament standard, so if you plan on competing, do ps4.

Ps4 will also arguably have a larger player base.

Last edited:

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
For an european online fighter like me and without región lock, I think XboxLive gives me more stability online than PSN.
But, for sure, BOTH systems will work fine, I dont think there will be no big difference between versions. Perhaps the fact that PS4 will be the standar for tournaments will make more people buy the Sony one if they have the opportunity

Last edited:

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I don't know how true this is, but I've heard the Xbox version will be 900p, while PS4 is 1080p. If that doesn't matter to you, it's really preference at that point. Both will play 60fps, and have large player bases.

I personally only have a PS4, so that's my choice.

I have both consoles. Will get this game for both.

Will probably mainly play on PS4 since the dpad on that controller lasts longer (i need to get a new xone controllers. All mine currently have dpads that have lost sensitivity).

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I don't know how true this is, but I've heard the Xbox version will be 900p, while PS4 is 1080p. If that doesn't matter to you, it's really preference at that point. Both will play 60fps, and have large player bases.

I personally only have a PS4, so that's my choice.
I wouldn't be suprise. Mkx is 1080p on PS4 while the Xbox one wasn't even 1080p.

If you played on the Xbox one the game look blurry. Play on the PS4 it's more sharp and has more contrast and color.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Fixed..

Btw, getting it on both would be even more expensive if you're getting the DLC or Ultimate Edition for both....

Ewwww!!!!! That d pad is terrible. You can't even do certain combos on that controller. I like sliding my fingers to give me that quickness and accurate inputs.

Plus the controller don't even have no weight to it. It need weight. Lighter is not always better

I'm getting the ultimate on the PS4. I'm sharing a person acc on Xbox .

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Ewwww!!!!! That d pad is terrible. You can't even do certain combos on that controller. I like sliding my fingers to give me that quickness and accurate inputs.

Plus the controller don't even have no weight to it. It need weight. Lighter is not always better

I'm getting the ultimate on the PS4. I'm sharing a person acc on Xbox .
I like sliding my dpad inputs too. You have to "smoothen" out the PS4 dpad out more than with previous sony dpads, but I don't think it's that bad initially. The Xbox One dpad doesn't feel good no matter how I smoothen it out. I feel like I have to press in the middle of each input of the Xbox one dpad to get the right direction, and it feels like it takes longer to go from any two directions (like down to forward, for example) because of this.

Maybe it's better than I think though, I didn't try it too much since I still had that distaste from the Xbox 360 dpad.

I don't kare about the weight of the kontroller either, the weight difference is insignificant to me. It feels like Xbox kontroller fans tend to have this and the analog sticks as their main reasons, the dpad preference was always rarer. The Xbox design made it seem like 3D games and shooters were their focus, which explains the dpad placement, which makes sense konsidering their focus on exclusives.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Have you ever used both dpads of the XboxOne Elite controller?
They are godlike and last a lifetime...
I haven't.. I doubt it would be that good and worth the price though....
I am going to buy a konsole soon though since I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One yet.. But I think I'm going with the PS4. I don't know if the PS4 Pro is worth it since I only really kare about Injustice 2.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
If you can afford it. Buy it for both.

I plan on buying for both consoles via download or ps store. Also I'm making sure to buy it in the Xbox store so when the Scorpio comes out Maybe... Maybe and I'm praying it could be played cross platform on pc one day.

I'm buying it for Xbox One. I prefer the Xbox controller, and most importantly, once Scorpio launches, I'll be able to play Injustice 2 on it.