What's new

If You're In SoCal, PLEASE SUPPORT THIS ARCADE!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I've JUST heard about Super Arcade located near me! I wish I had known sooner, but the place is struggling. This hurts my heart for a local to be going down and we've seen arcades throughout the globe shutting down and it's sad.

It's called SUPER ARCADE located in Azusa being known for their local tourneys catering to the FGC. Their website can be found here thesuperarcade.com

And their official Twitter is here https://twitter.com/SuperDojo

Uncle JBeezY will make it a mission to go there this Friday to check it out. I already made plans. We need to support our locals and I want to help anyway I can to spread the news that this place exists.

So if you're in the SoCal area, come visit! Hell, sign up for a tourney!

Thank y'all for reading. Righteous ;)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, called yesterday and the arcade informed me they will be having a Tekken 7 tournament. They will not only have arcade machines but also consoles to play all the current fighters. I'm excited as hell to go for my first time! The website says it closes at 12am, but with the tournaments going on, it goes on far beyond that time.

Again, if you're in the SoCal area, come out and support, play some dope ass games, and hang out with Uncle JBeezY.

HASHTAG/#SupportYourLocals