What's new

If you personally could have 3 variations like an MK X character what would they be?

I'm tall bruh- this variation sees my normals reach twice as far as they usually would and have more frame advantage
It would be a shame if you.............guessed wrong- this variation is 50/50s for dayz. I have 50/50s on 50/50s on 50/50s on 50/50s etc
Real rap im hungry af someone get me some chips and root beer- this variation is mostly about zoning. I have really fast projectiles plus an instant-air projectile that shoots horizontally across the screen
copied my post much?

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
PANTYSHOT-
A longer ranged mode with a slingshot that resembles a cross and a pair of purple panties as the launcher. Also my parrot can go for long range attacks or can bite up close for chip or distraction ( a la scorpions trait).
Decent normals up close with ok pressure. But relies more on gimmicks and mind games for opening and damage.

PANTY FURY-
No one knows this, but I fucking love kung fu and took it for a few months before I stopped because I bought a parrot. In this variation I kept doing kung fu and became a nightmare up close with great mobility, and I can do those fucking awesome kung Lao punches too. And a really swaggy parry cus parties are swaggy.

PANTY CRISIS-
This is where you never know what you're gonna get. Will my roundhouse ground bounce? Or just splat? Will my safe overhead looking moves Randomly be lows? Where the hit nobody knows!
Not as great mobility as the other 2 and the player has just as much chance of being confused as the opponent does as there's virtually no way to know what's gonna happen, risk reward is virtually even on most moves, many are neutral on block and it's all between -10 to plus 5.