What's new

If you had to pick one new ality to be in Mortal Kombat X

What would you pick?

• Total voters

macro

Eezeepeezee
Me personally I would love to see Animalities.
I was so disappointed when they didn't have them
in MK9, and with this next gen tech on PS4 and Xbox one; I bet it would blow people's minds!

With animalities you could have D'vorah
turn into a giant insect or Cassie turn into a Amarican Eagle!
Know if that dosen't sound bad ass, then Just don't know what you people want.

macro

Eezeepeezee
It's kind of weird that you don't see much talk of friendships, even though alot of people love them.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Man, I thought people would be loving this thread with the whole brutality thing going on. :confused:

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Nudealities.

No but srs, but I don't want any more. I didn't even want Brutalities in, although I kinda like how they've turned out.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Friendships were the best thing ever

Hara Kiri's are a close second

The others (alongside brutalities) were a steaming pile of shit

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I would want a character specific, weapon fatality. The possibilities are endless and who wouldn't want to see Sub freeze his opponent and then chop them up into little ice cubes?!

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Friendships or something to show respect, but also is hard to achieve.

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
I'd choose Friendship, just seems like the ideal thing to me. I don't see Babalities as new as they were seen in MK9. But it hasn't been shown in MKX so I'd certainly like them to reappear. Animality just gives me bad flash backs to Annihilation...................NOOOOOOOOOO.....

But it could be good. I never really got to experience Hari-kiri. So I don't have too fond of memories for it. So it's the least requested for me.

Rembo

D4 Punchwalk
Saltality, Think of it like calling down a huge salt shaker from the sky to give your opponent a sodium overdose until death.:DOGE