What's new

If you guys thought Kabal/Cyrax was broken...

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Dude, you are the one who is getting mad. I just want to know what the hell you were thinking, you were being rude for absolutely no reason. My feelings arent hurt, im calling you out for being a dick for no reason.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Lol I always sucked at this game, and didn't know about flash's inf. then I played ladder mode on expert and didn't give up a round with him lololololol

SZSR

Noob
Don't complain about nothin'. If you don't like the game, play something else. Either accept the game for what it is or don't play. Complaining won't change anything, it's not getting another patch and I think NRS has already proven they just kinda do what they want cuz money is more important to them than their fans. Not sure what I can say to make people feel better, but it's time to start accepting what isn't going to change.
You're right. I have no reasons or excuses. I've been looking at the videos from REO about MKA too, and you know what, i'm glad Kabal is the best character here because at least you have a chance against him if you have a mid tier character (hard nonetheless but still a chance) but the BS from the rest of these games really showed me the light.

I'm happy Kabal doesn't have a 1f spin.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Dude, you are the one who is getting mad. I just want to know what the hell you were thinking, you were being rude for absolutely no reason. My feelings arent hurt, im calling you out for being a dick for no reason.
I'm not mad at all, it was supposed to be a joke, you know those things people tell that you laugh at? Remember THOSE? I'm sorry you took such offense to it, I sincerely apologize and I'll take you out to dinner and buy you a box of chocolates if it bothers you that much.