What's new

Question If you could pick one buff to give to Shazam, what would it be?

Crathen

Death is my business
@Indecisive can combo into a b.3 from b.23 meterless, where have you guys been?
Grounded hit and without a d2?

I know i've hit AA b(2)3 into b3 before , only way to get a b3 off a grounded b23 is either doing d2 into b3 or bounce cancel a normal wich is hella meter expensive in some MU's so it's gonna happen rarely.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Grounded hit and without a d2?

I know i've hit AA b(2)3 into b3 before , only way to get a b3 off a grounded b23 is either doing d2 into b3 or bounce cancel a normal wich is hella meter expensive in some MU's so it's gonna happen rarely.
Oh. It was with d.2 haha. :p Nevermind.

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
Give him the Lighting Strike Rain had in MK9. Regular does like 9%, MB does 13% and launches your opponent for a combo. His Lighting Bolt he currently has is pretty pathetic.
Lightning Strike like Rain. I like that! Would solve his problems against zoners.

But buffing something that he has currently...have trait do extra damage on lightning attacks rather than punches alone as well as change some move properties. i.e:
-second hit of F22 to do more damage w/ trait
-lightning bolts become mid and do more chip damage w/ trait as well as faster recovery
-teleport recovery and startup made slightly faster w/ trait activated

Just some ideas. Nothing too crazy

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I have a very simple Solution. Give him an Air torpedo. Make it a High. Get rid of 12b3/f3 or what ever those strings are called. Since they suck. Make less moves in the game Throw Immune for no reason. This would help him a lot actually. Anti Air command Grab. This is all i want.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
but would you rather have Shazam's trait being him screaming SHAZAM that calls down a giant bolt of lightning that anti airs. The drawback is that you turn into kid form which makes you unable to do anything until you breathing room to trait again
Then Wonder Woman can go all Flashpoint on him? Thanks but no thanks. Haha. Just something that anti airs. Shazam is unique because while he lacks an all utility grab that catches backdashes and the like. His grabs are SO FAST! Hey, Speed of Mercury. I'm hoping for a unique anti air, I just like command grabs so I kneejerk go with that.

Oh all the possibilities! When he does his atomic drop I want him to yell SHAZAM! Something like the command grab Captain Marvel had in Mortal Kombat vs DC. Heck that entire special moveset! He had a teleport, awesome Shazam lightning bolt!

Why is Shazam not flying? Seriously float characters are broken! I wish he had the float abilities! Can anyone imagine OTG Command Grab! The possibilities!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
An Anti Air Grab would be super duper cool + hype, but I've realized that his D2 is honestly one of the best AAs in the game hands down, and he gets a pretty decent reward off of it.

I fucking LOVE AA grabs though.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
More active frames on HM so that his JFHM stuff is less difficult to apply.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
give him a anti air grab and give him a meter burn version of it. the meter burned version will look like ares god smack animation and he can connect a back 3 afterwards.