What's new

Question If you could pick one buff to give to Shazam, what would it be?

mfkaoz

Banned
Let's be serious, although 1.06 helped out Shazam he could still use a tool or two to help him out in a couple of the harder matchups he has. So I wanna open discussion to see what others think Shazam needs.

I would personally want an air torpedo the most, it would make getting in on zoning characters much less of a chore.

What would you pick?

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
his lightning bold needs to be a lil faster and not be duck-able

Reactions: Art

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
It is so funny how I made the same thread in the catwoman community just to see what people say and a dumbass moderater closed it. Like Really? I can't here what the people say. You just have to be a spoil little brait and always have it your way. This isn't Burger King. Mods be on there period. I wonder how long this thread will be up even though the person is curious on what buff should Shazam give them even though the game is already finish. Butt Hurt mods. They should be replace will mature mods instead of spoil little brait.

It is so funny how I made the same thread in the catwoman community just to see what people say and a dumbass moderater closed it. Like Really? I can't here what the people say. You just have to be a spoil little brait and always have it your way. This isn't Burger King. Mods be on there period. I wonder how long this thread will be up even though the person is curious on what buff should Shazam give them even though the game is already finish. Butt Hurt mods. They should be replace will mature mods instead of spoil little brait.
I think my IQ went down while reading this.

I find the main problem is that with his short jump and lack of high-up reaching attacks. Give him an upwards lightning bolt projectile similar to batman's batarang

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
I find the main problem is that with his short jump and lack of high-up reaching attacks. Give him an upwards lightning bolt projectile similar to batman's batarang
Jump I'm always flip flopping on haha. I would rather have an anti air grab over a second crappy projectile but who knows anything is possible.

Jump I'm always flip flopping on haha. I would rather have an anti air grab over a second crappy projectile but who knows anything is possible.
but would you rather have Shazam's trait being him screaming SHAZAM that calls down a giant bolt of lightning that anti airs. The drawback is that you turn into kid form which makes you unable to do anything until you breathing room to trait again

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
After a lot of Shazam tournament play, I've come to the decision that Shazam literally only needs one thing to be really strong:

Faster walk speed