What's new

If you coukd have one weapon from mk for a zombie apocalypse, which would you choose

DJ L Toro

Warrior
Depends on how sharp sub's ice sword is and how sharp sento (kenshi's sword) is. Kenshi's powers arent based on his sword, he already had them, but ermac helped him control them (see original storyline), so really it's just a question of which one gets the job done better.
Actually, i just realized the thread didnt say MK9, so i'd take Scorpion's battle ax.

kung laos prepatch hat ofcourse, you can slice it and you can throw it like a boomerang, on hit it is +20 enough time to do whatever you want

Flagg

Warrior
I would take one of the robots as I assume their armour makes them zombie proof?

Other than that, Strykers armament. You'd have to be out your mind if you think you could take on hordes of zombies with a sword.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Yea throwing kung lao hat would body a lot of zombies at once

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
This is a tough one for me but I would choose kenshis sword, kitanas put in work on the undead
Would have to side with showtime, having kenshis kitana gives u spirit charge abilities, which means hella good armor, slicing zombies in half without psychically even touching them, and picking them up n throwing them just by using ur mind, have fun going head to head upclose with zombies u bums lol
You guys seem to be forgetting that Kenshi's Sword also made him blind!

PS: It's kalled Katana. Kitana is the character... lol.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Nomad Dash, no question. Imagine being able to move 50 feet in a second to shoot the zombies in the head then when they see you move another 50 feet and shoot them from the side.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Now that i've been reading some of these answers i'd have to agree that the best two would be stryker or sektor how can you beat gun/grenade/missle/flamethrower

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Now that i've been reading some of these answers i'd have to agree that the best two would be stryker or sektor how can you beat gun/grenade/missle/flamethrower
If sektor's come with his armor... Sektor wins. But... if you're human sektor? Well... you still have a jetpack... so I guess Sektor still wins.

But, I got to thinking... if Shang can soul steal dead wraiths or w/e it is Noob and scorpion are... then why couldn't he soul steal zombies? Become a zombie. Zombies don't mess with other zombies. Then just go your merry way, play nine holes, w/e. :p