What's new

If you coukd have one weapon from mk for a zombie apocalypse, which would you choose

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
This is a tough one for me but I would choose kenshis sword, kitanas put in work on the undead

Discuss!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Depends on what kind of zombies we're talking about here.
If new age dawn of the dead zombies? Stryker's infinite ammo guns would have good mileage.
If old school slowpokes... or even better, High School of the Dead style blind, superstrong, slowpokes, Id rock human sektor's gear.
I could have a blast w flamethrowers, rockets, and a teleporter that I don't necessarily have to shoryuken a fool when I use it.
(get surrounded, tele through the floor, appear accross the street, bernie away)

And to be quite honest, Id love to see what a real life sektor B1 would do to a zombie body. I think it would explode like a pinata.

FCP/EMP SCAR

Warrior
Would have to side with showtime, having kenshis kitana gives u spirit charge abilities, which means hella good armor, slicing zombies in half without psychically even touching them, and picking them up n throwing them just by using ur mind, have fun going head to head upclose with zombies u bums lol