What's new

If NRS made a Star Wars fighting game, would you play it? If yes, who would you play?

Would you play a Star Wars FIghting Game made by NRS?

• Yes

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Interesting premise, but Yoda would only get hit by lows by how nrs makes small hurtboxes :DOGE

I would love to see it though, either nrs or Platinum

and Darth Maul baby, could you imagine the pokes?

Look, I'd probably give it a look see... but the truth is I'm sick to death of Star Wars. Like everyone in the 70s when I saw Star Wars my mind of blow... I mean literally blown. I do not think kids today can really understand how mind boggeling that film was, there was nothing ever in history even remotly like that. It permanently warped every child who saw it and in some ways changed the world.

That being said, after the 90s and the horrid prequels came out and the subsequent saturation .... I'm just bloody sick of Star Wars. Sure I'll see the new films as they come out, but i have zero interest in the lame extended universe and the huge amount of crappy games and toys.

NRS would be much better served doing original content rather than hacking a chunk of this dead horse. so I vote NO... please geebus make sure this NEVER happens... not that it ever will as NRS is in bed with WB and Star Wars is Disney and they are kinda rivals.

If it did happen and by some chance it wasn't total shit, I would probably play Vader or the Emperor. I mean no one actually gives a shit about the rebels right? Empire all the way yeah?

Matix218

Get over here!
Max Rebo main for sure.

I actually own that PS1 Star Wars fighting game Masters of Teras Kasi or whatever. I still have it on my shelf lol

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Well considering Soul Calibur 4 showed what I Star Wars fighting game could be like I'd play it. Course it's all theoretical but if it was made and the characters were in it I'd play Starkiller, Rei or Luke

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Would we want variations? I could see someone like Jango Fett having some cool variations. Like one of them has Boba in slave 1 like on kamino, another based around flying and mobility like an air dash and shit, and another on the rockets.

ando1184

Noob
Boba Fett
Darth Maul
Star Killer
Han Solo
Any of the Ewoks
And that Wampa BAMF (Space Yeti) from the planet Hoth