What's new

If NRS made a Star Wars fighting game, would you play it? If yes, who would you play?

Would you play a Star Wars FIghting Game made by NRS?

• Yes

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I'm not a fan of the prequels, but nothing in the entire 7 films comes close to the Darth Maul scene. His fight style was just so hardcore, just a fluid motion of kicks and saber spins, with force work mixed in, see the bit where he backs off through a door and hurls something at the switch with the force so it opens, without even looking at it. He would be my #1 pick, hands down.

Honorable mentions go to Quinlan Vos, and Mace Windu. Mace had his own unique aggressive fighting style that he is the only person alive to have mastered, thats awesome. And Quinlan is just wild, fully tuned awareness and one of the slipperiest, most badass Jedi with a big influence of the dark side

Would we want variations? I could see someone like Jango Fett having some cool variations. Like one of them has Boba in slave 1 like on kamino, another based around flying and mobility like an air dash and shit, and another on the rockets.
Jango, Boba, and third variation Mandalore, and give him an ancient mandalorian weapon. Would be so epic

Salacious Crumb
LOL

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm not a fan of the prequels, but nothing in the entire 7 films comes close to the Darth Maul scene. His fight style was just so hardcore, just a fluid motion of kicks and saber spins, with force work mixed in, see the bit where he backs off through a door and hurls something at the switch with the force so it opens, without even looking at it. He would be my #1 pick, hands down.

Honorable mentions go to Quinlan Vos, and Mace Windu. Mace had his own unique aggressive fighting style that he is the only person alive to have mastered, thats awesome. And Quinlan is just wild, fully tuned awareness and one of the slipperiest, most badass Jedi with a big influence of the dark side

Jango, Boba, and third variation Mandalore, and give him an ancient mandalorian weapon. Would be so epic

LOL
Pre Vizla from clone wars could be a 3rd mandalorion variation. He has a dark saber which would be badass. I think Quinlan Vos is who Qui Gon Jin shoulda been. Even though I think Maul is insanely overrated I agree.

God Confirm

Pre Vizla from clone wars could be a 3rd mandalorion variation. He has a dark saber which would be badass. I think Quinlan Vos is who Qui Gon Jin shoulda been. Even though I think Maul is insanely overrated I agree.
that sounds awesome I haven't seen heaps of the Clone Wars yet so I didn't know of him, also means he'd be canon as I don't think any of the Mandalore's were ever referenced outside of the extended universe (to my knowledge).

I really liked Qui Gon and thought he was the best character in e.1. Shame they killed him and maul off so quickly.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
that sounds awesome I haven't seen heaps of the Clone Wars yet so I didn't know of him, also means he'd be canon as I don't think any of the Mandalore's were ever referenced outside of the extended universe (to my knowledge).

I really liked Qui Gon and thought he was the best character in e.1. Shame they killed him and maul off so quickly.
Qui Gon was unique. He was very strong in the force, but more in a way of a scholar not a fighter.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Not really into Star Wars but if it was made by NRS I would buy and play it. I would main Vader and/or Starkiller from The Force Unleashed games.

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
I was thinking about something like this not too long ago! Han could be a zoner and chewy can antizone with his crossbow blaster and be a grappler. Also StarKiller could be like dualist by switching between light and darkside with his costume changing white to black and the saber going blue to red.

God Confirm

Qui Gon was unique. He was very strong in the force, but more in a way of a scholar not a fighter.
Ever read any of the books or the comics he features in? He's always been done a lot of justice in the EU from everything I've seen, really love some of the stuff he says and his views on the force and everything else