What's new

I would be happy with these versions of the ninjas for MK9...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yeah they look good. Except for this NeoGAFFOT

Maybe in MK10 Rain will look more like this:
Ed will make that version DLC... just for you. :rant:

I thought he looked neat in MKA, but i hated his fighting styles and his moves, especially the water projectile... that was probably the worst looking special in the game.

DMAN367

Noob
new ninjas

just leave the ninjas how they look but Reptile needs to go back to ninja form i liked him like that

So no Smoke? Or if that's supposed to be Smoke, no Noob?

I hope if they decide to keep Smoke in is Robot outfit forever that we atleast get Human Smoke as a secret character or somethin.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
So no Smoke? Or if that's supposed to be Smoke, no Noob?

I hope if they decide to keep Smoke in is Robot outfit forever that we atleast get Human Smoke as a secret character or somethin.
I would be happy if they add Smoke, period... lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ermac I think has too many spikes on him personally. But cool design

Where's Smoke? :p

Reptile's face looks like Baraka's a little bit hehe

Nice designs though

Yep! Human Skin Reptile!
Reptile should always be able to take human form.

Its so awesome because it gives the potential for him turning into his true Zaterran form for certain things like Fatalities and Special Moves. In the old times Reptile could constantly remain in human form.. like in the comics, movies, and MK:Conquest tv show. He looked so badass!

Bring Back Human Ninja Reptile!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yep! Human Skin Reptile!
Reptile should always be able to take human form.

Its so awesome because it gives the potential for him turning into his true Zaterran form for certain things like Fatalities and Special Moves. In the old times Reptile could constantly remain in human form.. like in the comics, movies, and MK:Conquest tv show. He looked so badass!

Bring Back Human Ninja Reptile!
MK9 Reptile is a breath of fresh air compared to MKDA................... :D

Brown Pillow

Ain't No Poop Joke
Noob is definitely my favorite out of all this. He looks legit, the rest kind of look awkward. Maybe Reptile, but everything else looks off.
Also, not to be an asshole but you REALLY need to learn how to use the Save for Web feature on Photoshop. I felt like I was trying to look at a picture while alt-tabbing out of Starcraft on a Windows 98 computer.