What's new

I Would Also Like To Apologize To The Black Adam Community

easy as shit combos with far reaching extremely easy to confirm overhead string. very good wakeup attack. very good trait. rico suave still wins

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
That feel when a Doomsday player calls any other character brain dead. Btw, once you go black you never go back.
If it was day 1 IGAU, i would have agreed with you, but now... Nope. Never. Fuck Black Adam. I predict many " hardcore blacks" going red, green, purple etc, once the patch goes live...

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The only problem I have with the nerfs is the unfortunate timing. I feel like if a lot of these issues were addressed in previous patches the BA community wouldn't be as butt hurt about them. It sucks playing the same character for 4 straight months only to have a lot of tools modified in one patch. Even with the changes I think he is still extremely high on the tier list.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
The only problem I have with the nerfs is the unfortunate timing. I feel like if a lot of these issues were addressed in previous patches the BA community wouldn't be as butt hurt about them. It sucks playing the same character for 4 straight months only to have a lot of tools modified in one patch. Even with the changes I think he is still extremely high on the tier list.
Im pretty sure he'll still be top 10, us BA players just have to do that thing called "thinking" when playing now. Its not that big of a deal imo

Eh. I think he will be fine. He just can't run away all day now. On that note, I know you BA players have some cool tech with your set ups and resets. I look forward to seeing it used more now.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

What the fuck? They dont deserve an apology. Most black adam players were just tier whores anyway. The same cant be said of the outrageous number of superman, batman and green lantern players. Those are popular characters and would have a shit ton of players anyway. Black adam however, is not that popular.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Doesn't he still have the ambiguous divekick setups, free lows up close, & b2~trait being +10 block? Still hella good man. Plus ending combos in b2,3 up 1+3 is a hella long animation, & should waste cooldown time for your trait to be active again.

I think nerfing the forward dash was going overboard though lol.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
The black adam community shouldn't get apologized to, they should thank NRS that they got to play a character so good for so long and that it's only being addressed now. And it's not like he's going to be trash or anything now anyway.