What's new

I Would Also Like To Apologize To The Black Adam Community

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
First of all, I don't always dictate everywhere I go but after seeing Black Adam's latest normalizations, from here on referred to as brutalizations, I feel sorry for all Black Adam players around the globe. Superman's pre-patch normalizations are absolutely nothing in comparison to the brutalizations that Black Adam has just received. At least NRS only destroyed the only pressure tool I have and corner damage. However, every single tool that Black Adam has is brutalized.

- Trait - more cool down and reduced duration.
- Dive kick - more unsafe.
- Lightning strike - hitbox reduction.
- MB lightning strike - reduced block advantage.
- Back dash - reduced range and more recovery frames.
- Front dash - more recovery frames.
- Combos - more damage scaling.

But I am certain that you will be revealed to find out that Aquaman has acquired three more seconds of cool down on his trait! NRS surely showed him! Just like they did to Batgirl and Killer Frost, who are... unchanged.

On half of this community, which consists of 95% of scrubs who do nothing but cry on the forums, I apologize. You have wasted three months of your life to eventually play a low tier character.

The only question left to ask is, who is a better character? Stryker or Black Adam?

You decide.

Good luck in your future endeavors because holy ****!

After October 1st, there won't be good but only lucky days to kill.

I honestly don't know what they did to deserve this :(

This will be a good test...
I don't play Black Adam, but can you dictator-players find a way to make him work still? I know you players who have dedicated yourselves to this guy can find a way!

(While those who have picked up BA for his top-tier status will drop him and pick the next best character: MMH, and hide among the real Martians)

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I still think he'll be good, this patch will expose the frauds and show the serious Black Adam players....if you main someone, main them. Tier whoring is lame and will always be.

I feel Black Adam will still have winnable match ups, he just won't be as dominant as he once was with the changes.

We'll see though, I rather test the patch out before jumping the gun.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I'll say this once and I'll say it again. Superman nerfs aren't that bad. Sure I now get outzoned by a few characters but I am extremely confident he's still top 5.

Black Adam mains, you guys got buttfucked.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Poor BA :(. He may still be viable but things look bad. I do think that BA takes ALOT more skill than Superman at a high level. But oh well.

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
I would like to play with Black Adam and try to show some skill with him and his Nerfs.
I think he is still a good character.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Not even that bad of a nerf.

His b2 still has more range than 95% of the moves in the game.

B2,3 and 113 are still + on block.

He can still be +10-20 every other blockstring.

He can still blow you up with bombs and ambiguous cross up setups using MB Black magic WHICH GOT A BUFF so you can now use it after the interactable bounce combo's and b3's, which means that black adam players should probably learn how to play, and how to read wake up attacks.

People will just have to play smart now instead of just running away chucking lightning, which NRS obviously thought the community is too blind dumb to be able to deal with them without mummy holding their hand, so they fucking nerfed that as well!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Tbh with you all tier whore BA players, i might start playing him now that he's got normalized. Character now ACTUALLY looks interesting and not brain dead.
Hes still pretty brain dead, they just made it harder to win, they didnt change his playstyle.