What's new

General/Other I will eat this crow happily (From HellToPlay)

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
So, it has happened. Someone finally managed to get Shazam over the hump and completely throw crow all in my face. I started playing Shazam soon after getting a PS4 two months ago, and after going through a pretty rough learning curb and the struggles I, and many other Shazam players experienced, I saw no possible way he could get past top tier characters played by some of the best in the world...but wrong I was. Still, I am really excited to watch the matches and glad someone did it.

I confess, guys. I really believed Shazam didn't have enough to win a big one. I preached it, actually. I was one of "THOSE GUYS", much to the dismay of MashPotatoTower, whom I clashed with so frequently over the subject on Twitch under my PSN and twitch handle HellToPlay. But he was right, and I was wrong. I like to consider myself an accountable guy, and I will definitely be holding that.

Now I will go crawl back online and go level-up.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Hopefully he does, I won't be caught talking down on Shazam again.

The rash of Shazam players is crazy. They came out of nowhere, then it's all "This is Sparta" and shit now with him.

I guess the dude likes being a hero.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
People will respect the matchup now and probably shut him down again. If he gets a good bracket anything can happen though.
After all, it is Injustice