What's new

I want to play a game...

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
[media]

This is how the game works. Ill start off by saying something, anything, sentence or paragraph wise and you follow. There is only one rule: You must continue from previous post, and make sure that someone didn't post before you all the while using Fighting Game lingo. Otherwise, you have to continue from them. Can anyone do it? Lets begin!

"So today I got up and began plotting on how to take over the world. I started learning frame data and finding people who could buff my army full of Noobs. After that, I began to...CONTINUE

Sent from my Brain via Tapatalk 4 chip. Ding! Team IJS --» www.injusticesociety.com

Last edited:

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
...search for Maxter, who'd teach me some new tech in Injustice, but when he noticed that I had downplayed Lobo to the ground, he got me with a wake-up attack and I couldn't beat his armor with an acceptable excuse, so he banned me from his house. Feeling dizzy, the only thing I could do was...CONTINUE

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
...search for Maxter, who'd teach me some new tech in Injustice, but when he noticed that I had downplayed Lobo to the ground, he got me with a wake-up attack and I couldn't beat his armor with an acceptable excuse, so he banned me from his house. Feeling dizzy, the only thing I could do was...CONTINUE
After drking some beers, getting high, I just got all pissed how ppl are just using Top Tier characters all the time and not using the rest of the cast. I lean that they are Viable and fuck the MU's so I say to myself, "I can do this shit" so after hours and hours of downplaying characters (shich Is a good fucking strategy to fuck with ppl's mind) I realized I've had an ace up my sleeve. So if I win a tourney and some players bitches about my wins, we can settle the problem physically, if they have the cojones to. (which I doubt) CONTINUE...