What's new

Question - Grandmaster I want to learn grandmaster sub, Im confused as to why sometimes ice clone whiffs?

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Mine always whiffs on some moves I dont know why or how it does this. Some please explain. Im an noob when it comes to sub.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
The clone whiffing? I've never heard of that issue. Can you tell a bit more about what you're expericing?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
What do you mean the clone whiffs? Maybe when you throw it the person is low profiling it or just ducking it since it's a high?

seakaybe

Noob
Mine always whiffs on some moves I dont know why or how it does this. Some please explain. Im an noob when it comes to sub.
You have got to be trolling, if not have a look through the sub forum you'll see this is a common issue that has plagued us for sometime now.

seakaybe

Noob
Lol, not trolling. I just started to pick up sub. And was wondering.
Your best bet is to go through the forum. b12 clone is all about timing in the corner thats why most combos have d1 before the b12 so your opponent drops a little, otherwise they will be to high for the clone to connect. if you are having problems connecting the b12 into clone change it to f42 clone or f3 clone, they are much easier to connect but not as damaging.

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
Your best bet is to go through the forum. b12 clone is all about timing in the corner thats why most combos have d1 before the b12 so your opponent drops a little, otherwise they will be to high for the clone to connect. if you are having problems connecting the b12 into clone change it to f42 clone or f3 clone, they are much easier to connect but not as damaging.
Thanks!

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
For example, B12 Ice Clone mid juggle(corner). Why does this whiff and he step Backwards if they're too high?
Corner juggles require timing. Females have different gravity so timing is different, but still consistent if you nail the timing every time.

It can whiff midscreen if you use it too close to your opponent, or if your opponent is already frozen by an Ice Ball.

Otherwise, it should almost always come out now.