What's new

I want LARFLEEZE in this Goddamn game.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Something about the Orange Lantern...his Warthog-From-Space face, the amazing Orange Lantern oath, the fact that he's the ONLY orange lantern in the universe, his crazy name, that kickass logo...I feel like we're missing an incredible character if one were so inclined to work on him.

I could see it now. He fights you one handed a-la Oro because there's no fucking way he's letting go of his lantern. His trait could be an extreme turtle, back turned to you, crouching to envelop his prized possession as his constructs rise from his body to play keep away, extending his range and reaching out like Dhalsim to keep you the fuck away from his shit. No idea what his super would be though.

I'm a fan, is what I'm saying.

I support this idea, I love all lanterns and NRS knows how to make their characters awesome.

If you ask me though, I'd rather have Plastic Man. Not as obscure but he'd be a blast, if not him than Rorschach from Watchmen

Robotic

Gentleman.
I support this idea, I love all lanterns and NRS knows how to make their characters awesome.

If you ask me though, I'd rather have Plastic Man. Not as obscure but he'd be a blast, if not him than Rorschach from Watchmen
It's not an either or thing; I do like your ideas too. Rorschach - in my estimation - is a foregone conclusion. The will have a lot of fun with his face and the slow mo victory pose.

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I would absolutely love larfleeze, in fact prob main him, orange is my favorite color and him being the only orange lantern and one of the most powerful lanterns makes him all much more cooler

Robotic

Gentleman.
With respect to Larfleeze being obscure:

1. So what about that, and
2. Name him Orange Lantern. Problem solved. There's a popularity tied to the "Lantern" name...That's why we don't select "Hal". If you put Lantern on it, they will come.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Agreed, Larfleeze is both ruthless and naive making him a cool archetype. He's not at the top of my list for DLC, but his concept destroys all of the potential up and coming ones, except maybe Black Manta.

Personally I would like to see Atom, Dr. Manhattan or The Comedian, and Hellboy.
I wanted Ozymandias, as well, but Doctor Fate is essentially Ozy if he had superpowers so Im willing to let it go.

Larfleaze could be an awesome summoner character. And he takes the identities of those he kills. They all become his army of constructs-orange corps. He can absorb them all to be as powerful himself as the whole lantern corps.Plus he absorbs all kinds of energy because he wants it all, and not only is he the sole Orange lantern in the universe, but he also himself IS the power battery of the Orange corps.
Thinking about it, they could make him a premier skin for Atrocitus, with Glomulus replacing Dex-Star, and his vomit being replaced by some orange energy absorbtion animation.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Larfleaze could be an awesome summoner character. And he takes the identities of those he kills. They all become his army of constructs-orange corps. He can absorb them all to be as powerful himself as the whole lantern corps.Plus he absorbs all kinds of energy because he wants it all, and not only is he the sole Orange lantern in the universe, but he also himself IS the power battery of the Orange corps.
Thinking about it, they could make him a premier skin for Atrocitus, with Glomulus replacing Dex-Star, and his vomit being replaced by some orange energy absorbtion animation.
It's heartening to see others feel the same way about an uncommonly known character like Larfleeze. The "coolness" potential for him is through the roof for me. From the voice, the victory pose, the super, the "one-handed" idea, seeing what they would do for his trait, How ridiculous his interactions would be...I want Larfleeze in this Goddamn game.