What's new

I WANNA PLAY NEW PEOPLE ON XBL

Hello, i am looking for more people to play against on UMK3 on XBL it seems like the same people are on (sans power,MR IGB,stungbyscorpion,ect,ect) i wanna play some new people maybe have a challenge the best people i have played has been blk albm,gokuren v2,faith of destiny,rolltide,chorizo du 16,and some others i cant think of their names right now so yeah if you want to play me in a FRIENDLY (as in no bitching if you friendshiped? maybe if thats how u put it ^-^) like who are some people that used to play this game quite a bit that dont really anymore i wanna play those people (i know there has to be) so just message me on here or add my gt mr poulisse (oh no its old man poulisse,so i guess im a "noob" or have a huge "lag" but i really dont or people say that i bitch alot.....that was back then we all have had those moments)

GGs

You just need to play more. And stick with one character. Like Stryker, I noticed you used him the majority. Just practice practice practice.

OJuggernaut0 said:
GGs

You just need to play more. And stick with one character. Like Stryker, I noticed you used him the majority. Just practice practice practice.
yeah i know ggs lol well u was toe kicking FTW every game lol

P said:
yeah i know ggs lol well u was toe kicking FTW every game lol
I doubt I won 31-0 using toe kick for the win every time, lol. I did do it a lot though, you need to time your jump ins better. And knee lift combos at the right time.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
OJuggernaut0 said:
I doubt I won 31-0 using toe kick for the win every time, lol. I did do it a lot though, you need to time your jump ins better. And knee lift combos at the right time.
So is it okay for just you to post scores?

P said:
i know.....sad face lol
What are you sad about?

One more thing, stop jumping. You shouldn't be jumping hardly at all, there's no need for it. And it will 95% of the time be punished. Only jump when you KNOW it can't be punished. This is a mistake I see a lot by players recently.

OJuggernaut0 said:
What are you sad about?

One more thing, stop jumping. You shouldn't be jumping hardly at all, there's no need for it. And it will 95% of the time be punished. Only jump when you KNOW it can't be punished. This is a mistake I see a lot by players recently.

31 losses and 0 wins=sad face

T1xNeo

Noob
OJuggernaut0 said:
You have to lose before you win. Besides, you learn more from losing than winning.
Dude, This doesnt apply in all situations.. but in plinko's it does. I play against the top players in MVC ALL THE TIME and I never learn shit besides that i suck at the game horribly. lol

T1xNeo

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
He's got a point there. If you don't understand the fundamentals, just getting completely hammered on helps nobody but the victors record (which helps nobody)
Yeah, cause no one cares about the victor! SCREW HIM! really the only time you learn something is when you actually focus on what your apponent is doing and study it later on.. then think, what can i do to get around it/counter it or avoid it all together. Everyone has a pattern you just have to see it before they change it up.. its called adapting (not trying to sound sarcastic or an asshole lol). Im getting better at adapting cause I can study a character in game cause I am learning patience. and trust me. trying to be patient with a rush down character is VERY hard but effective. For example, I play Rog on ST/HDR and people ALWAYS expect my rush down but I turtle like a mofo in that game lol. I only rush when i absolutely have too unless im just playing for fun. then I play around with the game and try to see what works and what not.

T1xNeo

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
Yeah, never hurts to see yourself play too.
I remember the first couple times that I saw a match that I played it didn't even seem like I was playing the way I think in a match. But you can learn from that a lot, when you don't have to focus on winning.
That is very true.

ScheissNussen said:
Yeah, never hurts to see yourself play too.
I remember the first couple times that I saw a match that I played it didn't even seem like I was playing the way I think in a match. But you can learn from that a lot, when you don't have to focus on winning.
yeah.....hey could i play u in a umk3 match sometime i really wanna play u...on xbl

T1xNeo said:
Dude, This doesnt apply in all situations.. but in plinko's it does. I play against the top players in MVC ALL THE TIME and I never learn shit besides that i suck at the game horribly. lol
I didn't say you always no matter what learn something from losing. I said you learn more from losing, than you do winning.

T1xNeo

Noob
OJuggernaut0 said:
I didn't say you always no matter what learn something from losing. I said you learn more from losing, than you do winning.
Yeah I know! lol... and btw i love your sig.. its so true..