What's new

I think i found a way to nullify the armour on ex ND,PLEASE CONFIRM.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Not sure if people are aware of this but if you're reading a fullscreen ex nomad dash when you're zoning Kabal,you can do a mid GS to hit them out of it,if it's known then just delete this.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
EX ND has a small window of armor, while he's running across the screen he doesn't have any. You could just shoot a regular fireball or soul steal and it'd stop him while running. Not possible on reaction though.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
EX ND has a small window of armor, while he's running across the screen he doesn't have any. You could just shoot a regular fireball or soul steal and it'd stop him while running. Not possible on reaction though.
If something goes wrong,mid gs is safer.

anyways,not saying it's the most effective but throwing it out there,will be using it in my game.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

I mean, you could do it on a fluke, but consistently? That nomad dash is so damn fast.
i think it could be used when heavily zoning Kabal or having the lead,if you know he HAS to do something then you could do it.

this is in anticipation of it,not when you see it happening.

L0rdoftheFLY

how could you eat a combo?if you're expecting it and it doesn't come out then you'll only eat 8% from the saw.

if you're doing it on reaction then you are going to get hit,i'm talking about when you expect it,i sometimes get careless when zoning Kabal and believe he's not gonna try something so far fetched and he does,this is now useful for me.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
from a full screen i'd rather do horizontal skull - its either he jumps out or throw a saw. Your idea Qwark is to risky imho and not worth it.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Then,since it's safe you can build meter with it.

You can bait a dash that's gonna be canceled at jump distance or right next to you with gskull,if you do a gskull they might think they can punish/avoid it and get in.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Would ND be so fast to GS on reaction?
ND to to fast to go in on reaction,takes 30 frames for kabal to go from one side screen to the other without canceling, it has to be on a read and the kabal player can just cancel the dash, skull is around the 29 mark i think,always get mixed up what skulls are what
i use chop chop which 16 frames to eat up ex ND and that can only really be done on a read so if i faster move cant do it on reactions dont see how his ground skulls would

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Mid GS on a dash read,anyways it's safe on fullscreen knockdown so just free meter and hits out of the dash,no reason not to use it.