What's new

General/Other I take back what I said about b2 not being good

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It is good...very good actually. Because of the range on b21+2. I did not realize the move hit from so far away. It's crazy.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I still think Rain is a mid tier character at the moment. Most likely high mid. CD Jr. is simply a talented player who has put a lot of time and work into the game. And I have a feeling that Rain probably does not have a bad match up that is worse than 4:6.

kandehbar

The Gryphon
heck yeah B2 is swagtastic
B1 on the other hand has not follow up or buffer potential so it sucks

Isnt B2-3 safe on block cause I use it for the mixs ups for the overhead and it rocks socks

If they made the hit box on his lightning a little better he would be complely solid

M2Dave

Zoning Master
kandehbar said:
heck yeah B2 is swagtastic
B1 on the other hand has not follow up or buffer potential so it sucks

Isnt B2-3 safe on block cause I use it for the mixs ups for the overhead and it rocks socks

If they made the hit box on his lightning a little better he would be complely solid
b+2,1+2 and b+2,3 are fuzzy-guardable because the second hits come out so quickly. There is no mix ups.

I know b+2,3 is not safe against Reptile, but it may safe versus everyone else.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It is good...very good actually. Because of the range on b21+2. I did not realize the move hit from so far away. It's crazy.
for real - you owe me an apology LOL

i still used it and was like WTF THTB

:) also B3 is nice aa

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
b+2,1+2 and b+2,3 are fuzzy-guardable because the second hits come out so quickly. There is no mix ups.

I know b+2,3 is not safe against Reptile, but it may safe versus everyone else.
off of reptile blocked dash you can EASILY 4,3 his ass

Altaire

Noob
Isn't B3 slight advantage on block? I know it's safe either way, but I'm pretty sure it goes into light plus frames.