What's new

General/Other I never realized Sonya always looked... umm

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I was gathering pics for the Special Forces vs Black Dragon topic I was working on and the early art of Sonya... Didn't do the lovely Ms Hoskins or Ms Malecki any justice at all.

Just now realizing that. Dunno why...

P.S. Shaolin Monks costume was the best costume and needs to return

This cannot be argued

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
the costume with most skin and biggest tits wins. sorry shaolin monks.

costume 2

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
If you think Shaolin Monks costume was the best, you have obviously never played MKvsDC.
I have and I still think that costume is garbage, brah

Some nice elements to it, but inferior to the gloriousness that is SM (mostly the pants, hat, and gloves)

You can't claim one costume is the best without showing the others. Gah... now I gotta google it.
Here gimme just a sec

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So, I'm thinking it's like this:

MK9 Costume 2
MK9 Costume 1
MK Deception (Is Deception through Armaggedon the same costume?)
MK Shaolin Monks
MK3
MK1
MK4
this one bilion of times.
You guys can't argue with her alternate costume from MK Deadly Alliance either that was hot

peachyO

Noob
sonya looks like a tranny. with a masculine body, horse's face, HUGE, pendulous, jiggling, bulbulous tits and a bad attitude. seriously, any chick with a rack that massive would tip over like a milk cow. however, i have a nagging suspicious that most of you bruhs don't have any issues with DD bras. so carry on, as you were. :p

p.s. in regards to that shaolin monks pic, what is the point of wearing a jacket too small to even ATTEMPT to fit around those monolithic melons?!

sonya looks like a tranny. with a masculine body, horse's face, HUGE, pendulous, jiggling, bulbulous tits and a bad attitude. seriously, any chick with a rack that massive would tip over like a milk cow. however, i have a nagging suspicious that most of you bruhs don't have any issues with DD bras. so carry on, as you were. :p

p.s. in regards to that shaolin monks pic, what is the point of wearing a jacket too small to even ATTEMPT to fit around those monolithic melons?!
Was referring to the Actress in the Movie. But DDs are a godsend too.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

I have no problem with them...

I'm a fan:

http://photoalbum24.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kelly-brook-photos.jpg

peachyO

Noob
i love listening to straight dudes gush about big-boobed babes...you all are like diabetics in a candy store!! <3 :D