What's new

I need to learn WW Tech, Combos, Set Ups, Etc NOW!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Use Bane.

It takes a while to learn how to use a character properly and it's match ups, and I think a wall of text cannot really teach you how to react to some situations. You have to learn them live, in a real match, against people who know what they're doing, and that takes time.

You'll do better with Bane if you already know how to use him.

Zach J

Professional Noob.
Use Bane.

It takes a while to learn how to use a character properly and it's match ups, and I think a wall of text cannot really teach you how to react to some situations. You have to learn them live, in a real match.

You'll do better with Bane if you already know how to use him.
I have used WW a bit before but the reason I don`t want to use Bane is because he has no keep away at all. WW has a high damage output like Bane but she also can get in easy unlike Bane...

Kaymai

inside of this girl is a beast
where WW's strength lies is in her ability to control the air and choose how she approaches her opponent while pushing them into the corner. its the corner is where she is the absolute biggest threat. if you absolutely insist on playing wonder woman:

-she can do great damage without meter. off any combo starter (b113,33,23,spin) you can follow up with 23, b3, j3, b113 lasso
-b23 is an overhead string. the b2 part has a big hitbox to it. people jumping at you or trying to crossup will get knocked the fuck down.
-d3 is an amazing sweep. lowers her hitbox and has reach. think of it like mileena's d4.
-her best wakeup is her spin. its got great invincibility and you get a full combo on hit however, its unsafe and punishable.
-in sword stance her ex shield bash is very very plus on block. you can hit confirm a blocked b113 and put yourself at advantage by linking a stance change at the very end of the string and going straight into ex shield bash.
- sword stance is all bout mixups. b22 is low/overhead and b23 is low/low. each of them knocks down. it also has a great d1 that is + so you can go into mixups. jumping 2 is her best air move in sword stance.

those are just some quick things that i can come up with. you're not really gonna be able to take advantage of her until you put in the time and practice. hence why i made mention of sups/gl. yea they're predictable, but if you play fundamentally sound then it should be no problems. they are still hard characters to play against.

you really should just go with what you know. you're gonna have a tough time but you stand a better chance going with what you know best.

Zach J

Professional Noob.
Thanks everybody for the advice I really learned a lot from it. I think I will just use Bane or Green Lantern on Sunday.