What's new

Question - Sub-Zero I need someone to train me

Im new to mkx, I been playing it since last week. I main sub zero and use cryomancer variation. I did gotten somewhat better but Idk how to deal with ppl who spam teleport like quan chi. I struggle against ppl who is like a damn jumping beans and do a weak combo and end it with an annoying upper cuts. I need someone who is nice and good enough to see my weak points so I can get better.
PSN: I_Go_BeyondLimit

gibster13

A fan of fans
Im new to mkx, I been playing it since last week. I main sub zero and use cryomancer variation. I did gotten somewhat better but Idk how to deal with ppl who spam teleport like quan chi. I struggle against ppl who is like a damn jumping beans and do a weak combo and end it with an annoying upper cuts. I need someone who is nice and good enough to see my weak points so I can get better.
PSN: I_Go_BeyondLimit
It seems like you are impatient to me. If you opponent is a noob (normally scorpion) all you must do is bait a teleport. ALL teleports non EX are punishable so that means you can combo them for free if you move is fast enough :D Quan chi teleport is very very unsafe. With sub work with his b2 and b3 also use armour moves. Patience is extremely important in fighting games. Only go in if your ready.