What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

FCP/EMP SCAR

Warrior
Cyber subzero BBD 2 does not work, im at work testing them via the ps vita, i anyone wants to try on the console version ur welcome to try, the inputs on vita can get kind of iffy at times but i entered it twice after the toasty and nothing..pretty much sure

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Rip Torn Konqrr Check TONY-T

was going for toasty's with no codes on and you can buffer pretty much whole input in the recovery frames of d2, all i got was a crouch animation from buffering uud3 and still got the boost, started buffering when opponent was falling at baraka's head level
I'm starting to think you can do the whole input+button during recovery, since it's not really tied to an animation. No matter what you are doing, you just start glowing and you get the boost.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Cyber subzero BBD 2 does not work, im at work testing them via the ps vita, i anyone wants to try on the console version ur welcome to try, the inputs on vita can get kind of iffy at times but i entered it twice after the toasty and nothing..pretty much sure
DDD4 maybe?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Is that Scorpion input confirmed? Check's video doesn't have the input listed, but it looks like it involves 2 and not 1 after watching it.

I'm still at work so I can't actually go test it right now.
Scorpion is not confirmed. Try DDU 1 or 2 maybe?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I'm starting to think you can do the whole input+button during recovery, since it's not really tied to an animation. No matter what you are doing, you just start glowing and you get the boost.
i wonder does it work for the player getting hit in that way also where they dont have to wait to hit the ground to try input that they can try the input during the hit stun

FCP/EMP SCAR

Warrior
Hey guys i suggest we setup a thread to speed up the process of finding the rest of these toasty boost, we get one specific character and assign one directional input with 1234, and assign 4 users each to report if the input code works, if each one comes back wrong we assign the 4 users a new directional input for that specific character...what do u guys think.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
This is frustrating... ugh. No Toasty yet

Hey guys i suggest we setup a thread to speed up the process of finding the rest of these toasty boost, we get one specific character and assign one directional input with 1234, and assign 4 users each to report if the input code works, if each one comes back wrong we assign the 4 users a new directional input for that specific character...what do u guys think.
I would like something like this

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
All this time, I haven't gotten one Toasty to pop up for me... it's been DAYS wtf

Glad I can help in other ways with suggestions and the list.