What's new

I love Nightwolf

I recently picked up nightwolf as a joke pick from a friend and I ended up loving him! I've never picked up a character and done so well so fast with them. Guess he just suites me.

I was startled at his mid screen damage. Jip 122 axe b2 axe dash 1 dash 1 dash 122 shoulder is like 40%...Wtf? Who knew?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I recently picked up nightwolf as a joke pick from a friend and I ended up loving him! I've never picked up a character and done so well so fast with them. Guess he just suites me.

I was startled at his mid screen damage. Jip 122 axe b2 axe dash 1 dash 1 dash 122 shoulder is like 40%...Wtf? Who knew?

lol I knew

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme

yep thats right.nightwolf hits like a fucking tank,unfortunetly he moves like one aswell,its a crying shame nightwolf doesnt have anything to his advantage to get those combos going.oh fuck it while im here-ex axe should be plus 5 on block and his f2 should be as fast as sektors.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I've uppercutted an ex shoulder online many times. Combo punish though I don't seem to have time because you have to duck the first hit.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I used to play him a lot back in the day, but haven't in a long time. I think I'll start playing him again. :)

Wemfs

Started playing Nightwolf again and let me tell you, he's a fun ass character even tho he's hard to win with. There's something so satisfying about hitting people with beast-like shoulders, axes, and lighting. Plus the sounds he makes are priceless.

Hemlock

Noob
WEMFS! my man! how are you? i'm glad you are playing NW because he ROCKS.

We'll have to have a mirror shoulder charge death match sometime!

Wemfs

WEMFS! my man! how are you? i'm glad you are playing NW because he ROCKS.

We'll have to have a mirror shoulder charge death match sometime!
Hey Hemfs ;p I'm good man. How have you been? We still haven't played each other yet. We gotta play sometime soon.