What's new

"I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!" Ninja Turtles PRE RELEASE Disscusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

General disscusion for our weapon wielding, mask wearing, pizza eating, rat trained, sewer dwelling, shell shocking, New York loving green heros. First appearing in 1984 in their first ever comic series by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, the turtles went on to spawn countless more comic series, three (soon to be four) animated TV series, six movies, a live action show, and countless video games, the newest of which being our beloved Injustice 2. Discuss general TMNT stuff here!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
considering the fact that when that sai dropped i thought it was mileena, i'm so glad it's these guys instead
I legitimately would of dropped Injustice if they put ball rolling Mileena in this game lol.

The sai + having Raph in the trenchcoat was some master trollmanship.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
NINJA NINJA RAP! Best damn DLC shocker this year HANDS DOWN! Even other games try to compete with groundbreaking guest characters, but this blew eeeeeverybody away!
Oh absolutely, this was completely out of left field. I cannot wait for them to drop, I love my main I currently have but once the Turtles drop I will be playing them near exclusively for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.