What's new

I like this character

Ether

Noob
I LOVE his normals and flamethrower resets are fun. Does anyone have frame data for this guy?

HadesWTF

Don't Hate!
I don't think Sektor has frame data because he has human and robot forms, making it more difficult to collect.

Ether

Noob
I didn't know that people cared about human Sektor. B3 is currently my favorite low in this game.

HadesWTF

Don't Hate!
I didn't know that people cared about human Sektor. B3 is currently my favorite low in this game.
B+3,4, tele uppercut is the best low starter in the game. It's so fast and has great reach.

That said, yes...as far as I know ATM (with no actual fram data) human Sek has a few advantages with speed his straight missile and he has a hitbox advantage on one of his combos.

B+3,4, tele uppercut is the best low starter in the game. It's so fast and has great reach.

That said, yes...as far as I know ATM (with no actual fram data) human Sek has a few advantages with speed his straight missile and he has a hitbox advantage on one of his combos.
me and fineaous found that 122 hits farther granting human sektor a specific 37% midscreen combo.. doesnt matter though lol also his hitbox is slightly different since he puts his arms out to shoot the missles..these slight differences aren't as drastic as the human/robo cyrax. Sure many have claimed human sektors xray hitting lower but were talking about sektors xray lol..others have said his straight missles hit lower but it doesn't matter enough.. until someone proves this otherwise, human sektor doesn't have any distinct advantages.

HadesWTF

Don't Hate!
me and fineaous found that 122 hits farther granting human sektor a specific 37% midscreen combo.. doesnt matter though lol also his hitbox is slightly different since he puts his arms out to shoot the missles..these slight differences aren't as drastic as the human/robo cyrax. Sure many have claimed human sektors xray hitting lower but were talking about sektors xray lol..others have said his straight missles hit lower but it doesn't matter enough.. until someone proves this otherwise, human sektor doesn't have any distinct advantages.
Yeah, if they are there, they are not truly significant. They are not game changers for sure.

But really, there is no point in debating it until somebody collects the data.

I like Human Sektor....he looks cool, ninja with a flamethrower on his back = awesome.

That said, I love Robo Seks voice. "I WILL SHOW NO MERCY!" easily one of the most brutal battlecry's in the game.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Sektor is a beast. If it wasn't for Sub, I'd be maining this guy. I am trying to learn him as a seocndary, though, so I am feeling the Sektor love, too.

The Lin Kuei are the best. :)