What's new

I Like Injustice.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
My favorite thing about IGAU is the character variety, every character is different and fun to play, no "50 shroyus" and clone characters. When I first picked up Injustice I didn't like it very much (I played Green Lantern at the time), but when I switched to Lobo I found a lot more fun in the game. I remember what Reo said on a Kryptonite Council podcast a while back about how much more fun he had when he switched characters.
Yeah I feel this lately. Playing Ultra I've just been playing against a legion of shotos and it gets really boring really fast. I remember that podcast, it's what made me switch full-time to Zod off of GL cuz GL is just unfun to play.

I might go back to IGAU but honestly I just play MMH now, shit is so free.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Some guy who thinks he's better than someone who got top 8 at Evo I think.
I am confident I can beat him. I didn't start playing mk until 2012. I challenged him I'm not scared. Plus I'm pretty sure I have more impressive victories in injustice than he does and I sold my copy may 2013.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I love Injustice i play Lobo as one of my mains too maybe theres a connection
i say there be still tournys

the Q is, will a Flash player win a Major since there is one every top 8 major before MKX is released

Decay

King of the Bill
I was on mk9 religiously, I liked every character and could use anyone (nightwolf, reptile and shang are my mains) and when injustice came around I was super hyped to try it. At first I played GL and grundy but I ended up giving up on the game for a while because I couldn't get into the characters. Every time nrs would post anything about the game on Facebook I would comment "lobo". When I heard he actually was gonna be in the game (obviously because of my comment trolling) I decided to main him but to my great misfortune, he was complete czarnian ass. But I persevered and tried to fight the worst matchups of all time. I didn't even care if he was gonna get a buff in the patch because I was literally the only person consistently using him on xbla seriously lol. He was so ass but I loved using him regardless...
Injustice is great, and it'll always be another great fighting game I'll play, not something that I'll forget when mkx comes around

Cash

Noob
I love the game because it's the fighting game that got me to go to tournaments. I started with Deathstroke he got nerfed and went to batman realized he wasn't for me went back to DS. Still didn't feel like DS was for me though! then Scorpion came out and I was so hype because I've used him in every MK since I was 7 and that character just clicks! But he was cut down in the prime of his life :/ so I kept DS. Finally decided to play scorp full time and it's been awesome since then! It's a struggle but I love playing the character! That's why I'm looking forward to MKX it's a chance to use scorpion again and get to compete in a game where he has a possibility of being top tier. But still love Injustice for everything it is

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I surely hope there will be a character design like Doomsday in MK X, because he's so much fun to play and brings so much salt. Not sure if the mechanics of MK would allow it though.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Telling you man these bastards on here have no loyalty, once a new game comes out they think the last fighting game is shit, I love MK, SF, KOF, Tekken etc. but these motherfuckers jump on the next prick so they can ride that shit til kingdom come. They want to stay relevant and some probably have low self esteem so they kiss ass to the top players (Some do ) and some who have dignity do not, but the majority do not so they hang on to the top players like baby back bitches.

Last edited:

RHCP

Noob
I played this for hours today. Deathstroke and Catwoman were a blast to use. I can't wait to master them. This game is awesome though, and every time I play I find a new character to play around with. I also love all the skins.

I like that every single character breaks the meta of traditional fighting game in some ways. It's crazy actually. People used to think that MVC3 was "supah crazy" in how much dumb BS there was, but Injustice it's cranked up to 11 (*spinal tap 11*).

There's not one character that doesn't completely violate the traditional "laws" of fighting game meta in some way.

Also, Lex Luthor is one of the greatest fighting game character's ever designed. He's just too fun to play.

In the next MK, I'll be playing whatever character plays most similarly to Lex.... so long as that character is also evil- that's kinda a requirement with me...

I played this for hours today. Deathstroke and Catwoman were a blast to use. I can't wait to master them. This game is awesome though, and every time I play I find a new character to play around with. I also love all the skins.
DUDE!!! Did I play your Aquaman today? I remember playing someone with your prefix (RHCP). I think you beat my ass 2-8. But holy s* those where some great matches!

If so, GG's again man. Your Aquaman is godlike.

(I was playing Lex)