What's new

I just saw Transformers(SPOILERS).

jrock920

Dojo Trainee
i agree about pain and gain being micheal bay best movie marky mark and the rock were really funny it in

Yoaks

A spaceman
Michael Bay is only an atrocity if you expect him to be Martin Scorsese. He has said multiple times that he enjoys making action flicks for teenagers. He doesn't pretend to be a lofty director with lofty aspirations, so he cannot fail at said goal. However, I will agree that some of his Transformers movies (namely 2 and 4) really push the envelope for uninspired media--but then again, he's probably fully aware of this. Also, he must have really low standards for script writers on a lot of his films.

To agree with you though--Pain and Gain was easily his best movie. I think it was very very solid.
I'm gonna have to disagree with you. I did not like Pain and Gain.

SocalZOD

The struggle is real.
This movie sucked! its nothing different from the other transformers movie just bombs/fire/guns the whole time. save your money and go see XMEN!

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
@FOREVER EL1TE The dinobots were fuckin SICK.................

@Yoaksssss First off, you must of changed your name a lot.. I typed ur name for the mention, and was hit with a laundry list of yoaks Keepo

To me, megatron is a top 5 villian/boss... The BAY movies just don't do him any justice imo bro.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Is galvatron at least as psychotic as he was in the old cartoons? I actually really like galvatron, but with the human spin on things I guess there wasn't room for unicron. lol