What's new

i just got the patch!

kandehbar

The Gryphon
Alright there is a formula to cyrax resets that i sort of see but need a weird guid to Can either Krazie, Bnb Tony-T or somone capable give us a guide to the science of cyrax resets. And can somone confirm whether they fixed it so Human cyrax has these combos PLEASE!!!!

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Dont Do the Far bomb method! Its slightly harder. Use the medium bomb.

uf+2, 2,1~net, uf+2, 2,1~EXbomb, midbomb, 1,2,3~close bomb, net, u+2, b+2, 1,2,1~ragdoll+throw.... 75%

To make the 1,2,3 work off the medium bomb, just do a slight dash in as your doing the medium bomb. Also make sure you hit the 1,2,3 kind of low.

This method is much easier then the far bomb method.

If your not sure about what i mean when doing a slight dash in as you do medium bomb, then you can look at this..

at 51 seconds the combo starts and at 56 is where i do the small dash foward..
Nice 1 cheers, i'll get cracking at that when I can & hopefully i'll find it easier with the mid bomb.

Theme

Noob
Supposedly the human costume works exactly the same way as the robots now, but I cannot help but feel that the human costume is still much slower... can someone confirm?

Supposedly the human costume works exactly the same way as the robots now, but I cannot help but feel that the human costume is still much slower... can someone confirm?
Only robo and mk3 cyrax are the same, human cyrax is still slow.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Question...Been doing the JIP21x2 with Net & EX Bomb setup...I throw the Mid Bomb, uppercut, Bomb pops, B2, works just fine, but then I try to 121 and throw a Mid/Far Bomb, and nothing's coming out.
Tested it with Noob, Smoke, Jax, Quan Chi...Idk if the hotfix has come and gone, or if I'm just remembering this wrong, but last I checked, he was able to spit that grenade at the end of the 121 without difficulty, but I'm consistently shooting blanks.
Is it just me, or is anyone else having this issue? I'm gonna give it another go later, but I wanted to see if maybe the reset nerf had finally come...
Don't mind me if I'm wrong. I've put down Stryker & the lot for a minute to get my main back up to 100%, and this stood out.