Final Fantasy Tactics (the best one)
Tactic Ogre

Vita Games
Gravity Daze/Rush
Zero Escape (not out yet)
Persona 4 Golden (not out yet)

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Pig Of The Hut add me on your vita. my names the same (streetsweep187) if u want some games online I got all my challenges done and story... so I'm all for online on it .....I LOVE HAVING MK EVERYWHERE I GO ....sweet little baby Jesus has answered my prayers :D

Representing TMP

Isn't everything on par with dial up in South America though? :confused:
Nah, here in São Paulo the speed varies from 1mb to 100mb, we even have optic fiber but the thing is, they are only obligated to give us 10% of what we pay so do the math. My country sucks in this aspect. Good to know that 3G sucks in the USA too.

Bought MK for Vita and I have to say that I'm disappointed with the netcode. It's as bad as the console version but with less disconnects. There are no lobbies nor king of the hill anymore, REALLY SAD =/

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Nah, here in São Paulo the speed varies from 1mb to 100mb, we even have optic fiber but the thing is, they are only obligated to give us 10% of what we pay so do the math. My country sucks in this aspect. Good to know that 3G sucks in the USA too.

Bought MK for Vita and I have to say that I'm disappointed with the netcode. It's as bad as the console version but with less disconnects. There are no lobbies nor king of the hill anymore, REALLY SAD =/
I think the net code is just fine ...at least for me it runs better then the console..yes there's lag but not near as much as I get on ps3

Representing TMP

Pig Of The Hut add me on your vita. my names the same (streetsweep187) if u want some games online I got all my challenges done and story... so I'm all for online on it .....I LOVE HAVING MK EVERYWHERE I GO ....sweet little baby Jesus has answered my prayers :D

Representing TMP
Man I bumped into you online and you were wrecking me with kabal, then we got dc'ed. I never quit, so I wanted to make sure you knew I did not rq on you. Hopefully once I get used to this pad I will be more of a challenge, I've played stick since mk1 and I'm still converting... But I like it. :)

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
if you're getting a vita i'd reccommend some other games
PSP/PSN games
JRPG
Persona 3 Portable
Valk Chronicals
Trails in the Sky

SRPG
Final Fantasy Tactics (the best one)
Tactic Ogre

Vita Games
Gravity Daze/Rush
Zero Escape (not out yet)
Persona 4 Golden (not out yet)
Hella good list!

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Man I bumped into you online and you were wrecking me with kabal, then we got dc'ed. I never quit, so I wanted to make sure you knew I did not rq on you. Hopefully once I get used to this pad I will be more of a challenge, I've played stick since mk1 and I'm still converting... But I like it. :)

Ya we've had some good games man. I'm still trying to adjust to these little buttons lol and I know all about the dc thing:mad: but its still such a nice thing to have mk everywhere I go

BTW EVERYONE ADD ME (names the same)

Representing TMP

CRKFIEND

Mortal
yeah you can use the hotspot but that's paying additional just for the service. if you already have a hopspot plan then you are good to go :)

EDIT: I have read somewhere that you can use the verizon hotspot for the vita so you might be right
Don't bother, I tried tethering Vita to my phone... It's ass.