What's new

I Honestly Don't Think Frost Is The Only Unlockable

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
It's really accusing how people immeditately make articles stating that they know everything that's in the game. They still didn't even discover the krypt, and it's supposed to contain a heck ton of things to unlock. In my prediction there will be at least one more unlockable character. Who is it? safe bet would be Rain that's been a highly requested character the same way as the legend himself Noob Saibot. Very grateful we got him and yet people still babble their mouth for other characters making a comeback. Another unlikely but possible being a thing is having 3 characters total to unlock. Again these dipshits did not even discover the game enough for them to even talk about what's in the god damn game.

Lemme know what you guys think, sorry for my rant but it needed to be there.

Reactions: Zev

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It's really accusing how people immeditately make articles stating that they know everything that's in the game. They still didn't even discover the krypt, and it's supposed to contain a heck ton of things to unlock. In my prediction there will be at least one more unlockable character. Who is it? safe bet would be Rain that's been a highly requested character the same way as the legend himself Noob Saibot. Very grateful we got him and yet people still babble their mouth for other characters making a comeback. Another unlikely but possible being a thing is having 3 characters total to unlock. Again these dipshits did not even discover the game enough for them to even talk about what's in the god damn game.

Lemme know what you guys think, sorry for my rant but it needed to be there.
What do I think? This is a thread that could've easily been a status update.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
The only chance we have is if there is a "true" day one patch with a large size. Not everyone has explored the krypt but I dont remember the last time a character was unlockable through it

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Doubt it would be rain. However, MK9 had Cyber Sub as an unlockable character slot from the start of the game and you ended up unlocking Quan Chi after finishing, so never say never.