What's new

I have to get this off my chest.

SlickDicMagnum

Mustacheality!
Join the military. It will give you purpose, direction and motivation. Plus you get to have a cool job and utilize many different weapon systems. I joined, did my four years and rolled out. Now I work on a government contract and get paid a sizable amount of money. Four years isn't that bad. It is worth it in the end.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Welcome to real life! Every single person I know has gone through what you're currently going through, it's a part of growing up. It's pretty rare people lead successful lives straight out of school regardless of what the movies tell you. Wait till you have a mortgage hanging over your head and spawn that are looking to you to keep them alive while they simultaneously do everything they can to get themselves and you into trouble. Oh high school and college, how awesome you were!

And Magnum speaks the truth.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Another one there with ya man. Not everyone with the "admirable" jobs out there gets admirable pay. I'm 25, have 2 bachelors and a masters degree which have loans I'll be paying off forever (BA lit/philosophy, MA lit), and now am an (adjunct) college professor!...making less than 14,000 a year for teaching 3-4 classes a semester. My point is that what you're going through, and what the others posters (and myself are going through, is becoming more of a norm in this country than you'd think. You're not a failure and there's nothing wrong with you. The only thing separating you from getting that job is more applications. Keep sending them out. Check stuff like craigslist every day. Try to keep up good networking with previous co-workers (or even bosses, though probably not at Wells Fargo) and see if they have any insider information on job openings anywhere.
Even if it's just 1 hour out of the day (I bet most of us spend more than that on MK alone...I do lol) to dedicate your time for job-searching and application-sending (and refining), you'll have a better shot at landing a job and you'll know that at least you're not "wasting your time" or any such nonsense because you ARE actively trying.

And yeah, like everyone else said, find whatever works for you. For some people it's hanging out with friends (you'd be surprised how many free things there are to do in this world), for others it's exercise, or art, or music, or whatever hobby you are passionate about.