What's new

Breakthrough I have returned

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty

With the #swag finally settling from the final patch and dissipating into the wind. Our minds realize the certainty that what we are left with now is here to stay unbothered. A broken character is now free to emerge and roam until the game's very death.

This drought of no tournament major wins under wherever Lobo came from changes now. I've been top eight in 0 Injustice majors using new recipes and formulas. I believe I have come across the very best tool that will give anyone the greatest chance to win. Much time was invested before I could come to this conclusion, but my recent doing vs other greats has me more than a believer.

To those of you who thought my filthy, disgusting, absolutely repulsive, one-month old Lobo was good, just wait until you see how unsightly and scrubby I am with the Loboian now. The ability to have absolutely no access to such power and versatility is highly corrosive, urging you to decrease your gameplay in lust for less. Complete field defeat with incorrect interactable regulation and jurisdiction to appear at will is nothing short of hell radiating.

It makes me cry for only 20 minutes when I visit my bretheren's home land. All these winning match up claims are nothing short of embarassments for our kind. They show strength and dignitiy - traits us apex predators do no share. Lobo is dominated by a large portion of the cast and does not beat anyone. If mere words are not enough to warn you of what is to come of the future, then so be it. Just know that no other character will be bested by the Lobe.

You all should have called for normaliziations when you had the chance. But it is too late. I am going to show you all that it was a big mistake to allow this specimen to phase through the radar. You all will be brought to victory at NEC 2013.

As a wise man once said, "Over the hills and far away, Teletubbies come to play."

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
My god Soup is so awesome. That ost IDK why and the teletubbies line it's all too funny. To the point I don't even know what to laugh at anymore.

Fuck it, take this gif