What's new

Tech - Leatherface I Have Renamed Face's D4.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
From this point forward.

From now on and for all of time.

In every realm of existence that contains MK.

Leatherface's D4, and its enormous substantial hitbox, much like Tremor's and others before it, will from this point on be referred to...

...as a move with a big ass.

Allow me to explain...

Meaty attacks. Attacks that have a long active window at their end, no? This is what gives them meat.

And Leatherface's D4 is probably the most unique and unusual in the game in that the strike from the saw and it seems the sparks themselves cover a rather large radius. Like Tremor's when he smashes the ground, but a lot more visibly apparent.

I direct your attention to the old adage: "if you want to feel the heat, you got to have the meat."

Therefore, a move with a big ass.
Something you best keep an eye out for because its backside can bowl you over effortlessly.

Thank you for your time.

#AMoveWithABigAss

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
well that's a pretty shitty name.

OMG he just a move with a big assed him! Did you see that???

Well when you put it in the wrong context, of course it's gonna sound like shit.
What if GunShow, or some Yomi player, or even me, were on stream Leatherfacing the place up down and sideways, and the fight is HOT, and just when you can cut the suspense with a knife, we throw out a D4 to catch someone trying to wake up or armor out and the sparks give it juuuuust enough damage to kill and take the round or the match or the set.
Insert crowd: "DAAAAAAAMN, that move got a BIG ASS."

I have heard way stranger things than this get over at shows.
This can be a thing. If we believe.

Best believe I am now going the lab to see how much stuff I can screw up with this D4.

#BelieveInD4Booty
#AMoveWithABigAss
#CarryOnTradition

I'm all for ridiculous names and funny stuff but this is fucking stoopid. When stuff has a silly name it's usually a spontaneous and unplanned event that kicks it off. Posting/campaigning/hash tagging for it just makes it so much worse.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I'm all for ridiculous names and funny stuff but this is fucking stoopid. When stuff has a silly name it's usually a spontaneous and unplanned event that kicks it off. Posting/campaigning/hash tagging for it just makes it so much worse.
First thing that comes to mind for me was Batman's "Glitter" from injustice.
That made me lol whenever commentary would bring it up

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
You guys have no sense of humor or taste for well placed asses.

Please, let's have another rousing roundtable about how many players are going to hurl themselves into the competitive abyss because of Cyrax or Kenshi.

Lighten up and grow a pair...of asses.

#MoveWithABigAssMovement
Why not call it D4 Booty like someone suggested, or just be normal and call it D4?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I need to go to CEO this year and convince Jebailey to do a Royal Rumble for MKXL like he did for SF4 last year so I can shimmy down the aisle in my Leatherface costume swinging my saw to the tune of "Miss New Booty."

QUAN-FUSION

Crotch-puncher
i've had many people, brilliant people come up to me and say 'that's the best TYM name i've ever seen' so I'm not going to apologize to the likes of you. I knew what i was doing when I made this username. I know what I did. I know who I am and I do not need your help.I am smack dab in the middle of my right goddamn mind. And any meme, any opinion, any trash talk that I wrote on this board I wrote it because I liked it. HELL I LOVED IT. I'm just itchin' i'm just itchin to meme again and you think what? That because my name is a sentence you're gonna send me to a moderator? Some moderator that's going to stop me from saying what I wanna say? Well that ain't happening! NOT ON MY WATCH!
Wow.. Way to overreact dude.
It's totally a shit name though..
Youthinkitsgooditaintgood.

To be fair though, shujinkydink sounds like a Teletubby name.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
A meaty attack isn't an attack with long active windows at their end. Although, using an attack with a lot of active frames is ideal, it's not what describes a meaty attack.

Meaty attacks generally describe a set up in which an attack is laid upon an opponent so that only the last active frame(s) hits. Usually it allows for combos that otherwise wouldn't be possible, which wouldn't be the case here.

Idk the active frames on d4 with leatherface but I know it's horrible on block. But then again, so is f3 with Triborg, and if that hits meaty it becomes -1 at best. Which may be a possibility for this.

Regardless, I really don't understand what you mean with the name.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
i've had many people, brilliant people come up to me and say 'that's the best TYM name i've ever seen' so I'm not going to apologize to the likes of you. I knew what i was doing when I made this username. I know what I did. I know who I am and I do not need your help.I am smack dab in the middle of my right goddamn mind. And any meme, any opinion, any trash talk that I wrote on this board I wrote it because I liked it. HELL I LOVED IT. I'm just itchin' i'm just itchin to meme again and you think what? That because my name is a sentence you're gonna send me to a moderator? Some moderator that's going to stop me from saying what I wanna say? Well that ain't happening! NOT ON MY WATCH!
is that a daredevil reference? (punisher)

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
It fucking sucks because I read this and now every time I see his d4 I'm like wow what an ass