What's new

Question - Kitana I have one hope for Kitana's Assassin variation.

E

Eldriken

I hope that her run move can be cancelled. Why? Well, when watching Tyler use her in that variation, he used it while Reptile was knocked down and wound up on the other side of him on his wake up.

If you can cross over their corpse while they're grounded and you can cancel the animation, imagine what kind of knockdown setups you could get off of it. I'm thinkin' some Doomsday wake up reversal shit here. But that's ONLY if it's able to be cancelled.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm just hoping you can combo into her assassin run as an ender. With that HKD.... dear god the setups

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Man, if she's top tier, I'm gonna be ecstatic. =P
From the little we've seen so far I can see it happening. She seems well equipped to handle any situation and control others. I don't think Bit is gonna allow it to go down any other way. :coffee:

E

Eldriken

I think this is what simply running is for. <.<
Also it doesn't seem fast enough to be really tricky anyway.
If you can cancel it as soon as the animation starts, then it will lead to a lot of possibilities, especially off of a hard knockdown.

But this is all speculation because I don't even know if it can be canceled or not. I just saw what happened on the stream and immediately had an idea to test something out for when the game releases.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
16 bit made damn sure PUTANA had every tool in the book, i don't wanna here jack shit about how my character doesn't have options now (obviously its pure speculation and joking people relax)