What's new

I have joined the dark side.

After months of telling myself I would never play kabal, the TYM new main, in a matter of hours, decided otherwise.
My biggest issue with my Kabal is maximizing my damage, so would anyone mind posting some BNB's or linking me to a video? I've looked, but I couldn't find anything recent.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
He isn't about huge damaging combos. It's the additive effect that makes kabal devastating. Lulzlou can take you further if you're serious about kabal. He's legit

He isn't about huge damaging combos. It's the additive effect that makes kabal devastating. Lulzlou can take you further if you're serious about kabal. He's legit
Yeah, I gotta play around with him a bit before I make that decision, 29% gonna take a bit of getting used to coming from playing Raiden. Thanks for the advice man.

After months of telling myself I would never play kabal, the TYM new main, in a matter of hours, decided otherwise.
My biggest issue with my Kabal is maximizing my damage, so would anyone mind posting some BNB's or linking me to a video? I've looked, but I couldn't find anything recent.
Eh, I was given Darth Vader too. To circumvent the fact he is the best fighter in the game, I have decided to try playing against the flow of most Kabals. Such as going for a more zoning approach, with minimal NDC pressuring and more about Tornado Slam and Buzzsaw 50/50s and some gimmicky things. Actually, I think the Kaballin Nomad is kind of fun to play as, but I will not make him one of my main fighters.

xQUANTUMx

Yeah, I gotta play around with him a bit before I make that decision, 29% gonna take a bit of getting used to coming from playing Raiden. Thanks for the advice man.
No problem. If you're serious, you gotta put the work. You gotta know the frame date etc. Those NDC's are paramount. IAGB's close to the ground are paramount. That's about all the advice I can give you as my skill set is basically 214~slide. Not exactly rocket science in terms of execution, LMAO :)

Eh, I was given Darth Vader too. To circumvent the fact he is the best fighter in the game, I have decided to try playing against the flow of most Kabals. Such as going for a more zoning approach, with minimal NDC pressuring and more about Tornado Slam and Buzzsaw 50/50s and some gimmicky things. Actually, I think the Kaballin Nomad is kind of fun to play as, but I will not make him one of my main fighters.
I wish I had that level of restraint, I got his NDC stuff down faster then I got his IAGBs, so my Kabal is super rushdown as of now.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
No problem. If you're serious, you gotta put the work. You gotta know the frame date etc. Those NDC's are paramount. IAGB's close to the ground are paramount. That's about all the advice I can give you as my skill set is basically 214~slide. Not exactly rocket science in terms of execution, LMAO :)
If you can learn IAGBs, you don't even need NDCs. They start getting in... armored dash combo 'em back out. And repeat with more IAGBs.

lol

Lulzlou

Noob
What type of kabal are you trying to approach?
Sawbal, rushdown kabal, zoning kabal, 50/50 kabal, a mix, or complete?
Complete Kabal is adjusting to any style to win a match up. You can't play kabal the same way in every match. You need to know every match up 100% with kabal if you want the dominate complete style. Don't give me that bullshit and say you don't need to know match ups to win. If that was the case you'd see a lot more kabals in top 8s.

I'm not saying I'm complete but that's what I'm going for.

@Quantum_Mekanikz
Thanks for tagging me dude. It means a lot. Its good to know people think I'm legit

xQUANTUMx

Lulzlou no prob. Pickle keeper needed help. I refer him to you. That's how we all help each other out.
Speaking of which, after playing you, you made me pick up Liu Kang as I was able to even things out a little bit (by far not easy but easier than w sub) w him. After my midterms are done I'll hit you up for some games. Meantime, give pickle some homework :)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
If you can learn IAGBs, you don't even need NDCs. They start getting in... armored dash combo 'em back out. And repeat with more IAGBs.

lol
sure only being able to iagb without ndc pressure is pretty good. But its kind of like a hamburger, yeh its pretty good on its own, but adding cheese makes it even better.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
sure only being able to iagb without ndc pressure is pretty good. But its kind of like a hamburger, yeh its pretty good on its own, but adding cheese makes it even better.
While true, plain still knocks out hunger (hunger being every other character in MK)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Lulzlou no prob. Pickle keeper needed help. I refer him to you. That's how we all help each other out.
Speaking of which, after playing you, you made me pick up Liu Kang as I was able to even things out a little bit (by far not easy but easier than w sub) w him. After my midterms are done I'll hit you up for some games. Meantime, give pickle some homework :)
You have seen the light!

I use Liu for Kabal as well.

Axel_Redd

go kung lao, Kung is probably 1 of the few characters that goes 5-5 w kabal. well him and maybe a fully mastered reptile.

Axel_Redd

i wouldn't call it on my lao...not yet anyways...but once i have the mu experience then yeah, i'd say its a 5-5

btw, what do u agree that the best possible 3 man team would be either Kabal, Kung Lao and Kenshi, or Kabal, Kenshi, and Cage? might be a bit off topic, but think about that one for a bit, lol