What's new

I have finally unleashed the Thunder God.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
My Raiden has finally made his tournament debut. I've waited a long time to make it happen and when Texas Showdown came around, he emerged to smite the mortals with his wrath.

Sadly I lost to Showtime's Sonya with Raiden, but was able to redeem myself and get in Top 8. I intend to use the Thunder God some more when tomorrow comes around. It was always an inner desire to give my Raiden some much-needed tournament life and I hope you all were pleased. The best is yet to come.

(and no, I didn't drop Sonya, cease your panicking at once)

My only regret is that it had to be right before Injustice lands in the FGC for good, but every moment is worth it.

Chaosphere B W1zZ 4x4lo8o Raidenwins

Congratulations on your performance with Raiden!

Just when I feel like it's alright to give Raiden a shot, Blake zaps his foes with him. Now I'll look like I'm on a bandwagon.....oh well. Keep charging into your opponents with dem JOHNNYBOUGHTACARs.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Great job, Blake. Good luck in top 8 today. Be sure to post any footage of your matches when it's up.
I hope you get a runback with Showtime

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Came in 5th place. Took out ESP Black with Raiden and then lost to Cat 0-2 while using him and Sonya. T'was a privilege to give the Thunder God some love.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
My Raiden has finally made his tournament debut. I've waited a long time to make it happen and when Texas Showdown came around, he emerged to smite the mortals with his wrath.

Sadly I lost to Showtime's Sonya with Raiden, but was able to redeem myself and get in Top 8. I intend to use the Thunder God some more when tomorrow comes around. It was always an inner desire to give my Raiden some much-needed tournament life and I hope you all were pleased. The best is yet to come.

(and no, I didn't drop Sonya, cease your panicking at once)

My only regret is that it had to be right before Injustice lands in the FGC for good, but every moment is worth it.

Chaosphere B W1zZ 4x4lo8o Raidenwins
Yes, I saw your Raiden at Texas Showdown Blake. He was magnificent. Keep playing with him. He is one of the characters I really enjoy watching.

GamerBlake90