What's new

I HAVE FINALLY BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

Aramonde

Noob

After months and months of lurking on this forum i can finally post!!! You guys must want only dedicated people here :p

Well i've been playing MK since i was little on my Genesis and has always been my all time favorite series. My favorite character is Quan Chi, followed by Fujin and Shinnok.

I'm nowhere near a tournament level but when i was at my peak in MK9 i would like to think i was pretty good. Hopefully i can learn something from @STB Shujinkydink , @Under_The_Mayo and @Insuperable.

Well see ya guys around the forum!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@Aramonde if you ever have any account issues, click the "Contact" button at the bottom of the site.

and, Welcome!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I was just waiting for someone to complain about their registration issues and having cossner teleport into this thread immediately.

Aramonde

Noob
Dammit the @ thing only worked on Dink. Hmmm i have much to learn how to work this forum.

WELCOME!!!!!!!
Thanks

@Aramonde if you ever have any account issues, click the "Contact" button at the bottom of the site.

and, Welcome!
Oh i did... twice and also tweeted the TYM account too :D *pats back* but no hard feelings Storms.

Welcome to the site!
Thank you

I was just waiting for someone to complain about their registration issues and having cossner teleport into this thread immediately.
Well i was salty when i was first trying to join lol. I thought maybe it was my e-mail account. But when i talked with other guys on a MK9 stream they said they've been trying to join for awhile too. So then it didn't bother me as much.

Welcome :) another loyal Quan child. Let me show you the way of woolay
Thanks Quan father, i try to make you proud XD

You sound super stoked to be here! Welcome, fellow Kombatant! :D
Yeah i was looking for a good MK forum and i like how active and organized this one is. Plus the months leading up to a game is fun to speculate and react to reveals. I missed most of that but i still have to wait until the PS3 version comes out so i can react to you guys playing lol.

For a second I thought this was a Khrome troll post. whew.
Heard about this guy while lurking but dont know who he is.

Well where did you go from the first time you joined you couldn't post on the next day? :p
In my room and cried. :)