What's new

Video I have been picked up by team Paria

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
Hey I want to anounce that I will play mkxl more serious then ever before
I have been picked up by team paria.

I play online sometimes and iam usually in practice mode but i will start streaming soon and try to learn as much matchups as possible.
I know i yot recked during esl top 8 but i still made it till top8 though.

I am still searching for an allround main and i hope kp3 comes out cause i still dont have a reall main in this game.

Guys I think i can say I am pro now and I will rep my team Paria.

Here are some short gameplay clips of mine highlights.

I hope to attend more and more offline tournaments and performs even better then before.
I know i have to work on my stream or stage nerves thats why I wil start streaming myself.
My psn account : lordspinal19
Xbox one account : lordsp1nal
Follow me on instagram antje_ant_musicproducer
Or youtube lordspinal
And soundcloud lordspinal

I made this thread on my phone sorry. Have a nice weekend and i hope you like the video footage.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I hope you'll do them proud, but more importantly, remember to always have fun. Otherwise you turn into a salt-filled beast like yours truly.

How come you haven't found a good main yet? Have you tried out enough characters?

lordspinalkillerinstinct

I hope you'll do them proud, but more importantly, remember to always have fun. Otherwise you turn into a salt-filled beast like yours truly.

How come you haven't found a good main yet? Have you tried out enough characters?
No I have not tried enough characters I play characters based on the past and who I liked not really top tier I like flashy stuff and ice and noob and kabal I need those two.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

Got s question on ur sub gm game play is there some kinda thing I'm missing on why u kept doing clones from full screen away like that even if they whiffed I know u just gain some meter but other then that idk
I was just trolling having fun with the game.
Its a good way to build meter and keep zoning tho if you really want to.
the only way to do it like that if you freeze them with your ice ball.
they also changed the time clock in this game so It coould be good to use it for a time out.
but for now its just for lolz.