What's new

I have an Idea (usually a good thing)

Houndovhell

Subby-Z is my Main Man, the Man that I Main
Okay, so currently I am writing up a Sub Zero vs Raiden matchup guide for @I GOT HANDS , and I'm noticing that by doing this, its pretty general info. As in, when Ii say its punishable by slide, that means any 9f or faster move. This matchup information is interchangable, and pretty easily at that. You just need to take the layout, and adjust it accordingly to your player.

Now; my Idea is: We can band together and create a large spread of character MU information, for people to copy/paste/and adjust to their character.

This part goes without saying; we would need to be able to keep in touch with each other (Im guessing like 5-6 people or more on the project?) and we can pick out our characters per week and hopefully have this done soon-ish:) I already have about half of Raidens info down, but I have a doctors appointment and then forced into going swimming afterwards, so wont be able to finish/work on it more until around 7 tonight. But while I'm out, I can talk to people about this and brainstorm some. :)

Let me know what you guys think about this! ^_^ with love and excitement, -Hound<3