What's new

i had an mk dream lol... (share your own too if you had one)

this is kinda dumb but w/e.

i was playing on xboxlive and joined someone's game. there was a guy with the gamertag Ed Boon, and it was indeed him because of his voice. all i can remember is he kept talking and that he sucked really bad. -_-

no joke, i dreamt this last night.

i have still yet to have an MK dream, that i can remember, i have a had a GH2 dream, earlier today, it was pretty funny i was watching this guy who got all of his fingers except his pinky, bitten off or some shit so he was playing with just a pinky on expert, it was pretty fucking hilarious

I had a dream that my girlfriend was in my bedsheets giving me a BJ, then I lifted the covers and found out it was Mileena. you figure out what happened after that...

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
only one I can remember is playing mk2 as subzero, doing midscreen aarh into freeze lol

ZAQ

Noob
Just various combos that allow you to squeeze out more hits that wouldnt normally happen. Like MK proto basically.

I used to dream about it quite often during the MK2 arcade years, back when the game was still fresh and people were still able to find new combos.

I remember one of doing Scorps aaRh, warp, lp, jk, warp, spear, uppercut.

I ain't BSING but I had this really terrifying dream...

I was dreaming about going to japan because they had a umk3 tournament there.... before I knew it I lost every match with a flawless victory, I remember shaking hands with the guy and saying GG's that's all I remember when I woke up lol....

I remember dreaming of this: Doing this crazy Classic Sub-Zero combo and then the arcade machine blew up or something after so many hours it was on. I was lucky to avoid the explosion.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It's almost like a good MUGEN MK game when I have dreams about MK...the insane combos flow like they were meant to be.

Derek

Noob
I had a dream that Konqrr got XBL back and we more amazingly fun matches, then I thought, wow that's pretty fucking gay that I'm dreaming about a GUY that I know over the INTERNET.

Scheisse said:
TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
Ive had a dream about girls, but never MK
Nobody ever said your were dedicated ( TO ANYTHING ) [Think about it]

nyuck
Dedicated? I just have too much other shit going on in my life to dream about MK. Like mainly right now my dad is battling cancer. He's had cancer before(brain tumor) and he survived the surgery, and I'm hoping he can do it again. So my "dedication" is with my father right now.

SABER Linkdude said:
I remember dreaming of this: Doing this crazy Classic Sub-Zero combo and then the arcade machine blew up or something after so many hours it was on. I was lucky to avoid the explosion.
Sounds like Jubilee's issue with mutant powers in the first episode of X-MEN.