What's new

I got an error at launch.

Sorakell

Noob
Hi community.

Today i got an error when i launched the game. A message popped telling me that my saved files may be corrupted and maybe some information was lost. It asked me if i wanted to load the game, and i choose not...but it launched anyway.

Once in the game i noticed a few things were wrong. I didn't have my icon and banner, my a.i. defensive team was not choosen and my stats on pints of blood and brutalities were at 0.

It's a nuisance more than an error, but it sucks. And the same happened around a month ago, so its not the first time. At least i have all the skins, items, brutalities, intros, outros, etc...so i haven't lost anything affecting the gameplay, only meaningless stats.

Has somebody experienced the same problem? Is there any way to recover my stats?

Thx.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Yeah its happened to me also i just assume because the way the servers update that it would come back eventually ive never checked it though

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Hi community.

Today i got an error when i launched the game. A message popped telling me that my saved files may be corrupted and maybe some information was lost. It asked me if i wanted to load the game, and i choose not...but it launched anyway.

Once in the game i noticed a few things were wrong. I didn't have my icon and banner, my a.i. defensive team was not choosen and my stats on pints of blood and brutalities were at 0.

It's a nuisance more than an error, but it sucks. And the same happened around a month ago, so its not the first time. At least i have all the skins, items, brutalities, intros, outros, etc...so i haven't lost anything affecting the gameplay, only meaningless stats.

Has somebody experienced the same problem? Is there any way to recover my stats?

Thx.
This has happened to me several times before, most likely because I closed the game while the game was saving. (See: dragon logo in the bottom right.)

This is nothing to worry about. The only save data that was "corrupted" are player settings. You know, button layouts, AI battle teams, and your player card background and icon. It will also ask you if you want to do the tutorial when you enter ToT. Just decline the prompt.

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
ye it happened to me also i think its HDD issue cuz on another console its not a problem. The only thing i lost was kombat kard icon and background thankfully rest is saved online in cloud

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Also worth noting: you said this happened today.
The MK11 servers are under maintenance today, which means online modes are unavailable and player stats will not load.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
I think it happens every time you launch the game and the servers are in maintainance or down. Check your settings and variation presets, they may also be reset to dafault, happens too.

Sorakell

Noob
Ok. Thx for the answers and tips.

What i find most annoying right now is i have 4867 fatalities and 5 brutalities, its fucking stupid...but i supose i can live with that. I have completed stage 5 character towers with 5 characters and i have only done 5 brutalities...try to beat that!.