What's new

Tech I found new bane tech against roll mashers!!!

ok so if you do b23,d2,1 canceled into raging charge the charge should crossup up the opponent if they mash roll .. be sure to use venom/meterburn for bigger payout on that read hope you all like this ,maybe we can find more of this tech 4 the bane nation !!!! lemme know wat u think

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
how much damage does the reset grant you in total? is it more than the regular BNB off of b23?

damnit !!! the mb version is whiffing!! making this impractical without venom-__- maybe this will give the bane nation some ideas for testing .....still pretty interesting nontheless..

I posted a video using something similar I found. Did you set the ai to block auto after the tech roll? Because I forgot to do that lol. My setup was b23 1 113 charge. Dependent on the height of the juggle you'd get different cross up results.

i did set auto block this ..this setup crosses up clean btw didnt kno you posted that ..i can view videos on xbox explorer otherwise i wouldnt have posted .. nontheless here another setup if anyone can find the use ..maybe people should use this in venom debuff 2 kill time ..

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
d.2 scales quite a bit, and why would I go for a cross-up thats unsafe on block if they know the trick when I can just cancel d.2 into charge directly for damage and a MB that doesn't whiff?