What's new

General/Other I found a torch on the ground...anyone want it?

Tolkeen

/wrists
costume 2 is NOT his true native form
Native's didn't have Jean's to make jackets out of until palefaces like you came about. Typical white man, trying to take everything you can from the natives and then getting all upset when they have their own opinion. I'll tell you what, you can keep the torch, you may need it for when the red queen can't get the job done.

edit: I'm not gonna lie, I love NW, but I only posted in this thread so I could use the term pale face.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Native's didn't have Jean's to make jackets out of until palefaces like you came about. Typical white man, trying to take everything you can from the natives and then getting all upset when they have their own opinion. I'll tell you what, you can keep the torch, you may need it for when the red queen can't get the job done.

edit: I'm not gonna lie, I love NW, but I only posted in this thread so I could use the term pale face.
tisk tisk...its obvious you dont want the torch

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Ive provided a very clear and concise argument as to why I should have the torch, and have seen no counter argument, so I should get the torch.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Damn how did i miss this thread. Ahem....

F3, F31, F3, F31, F3, F31, throw throw throw throw.

And yes L0rdoftheFLY is correct, whiskey is delicious.

And thanks for tagging me Vagrant, I never saw flys tag. #TheManIsKeepinMeDown

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Oh, and my resume is very simple.

L0rdoftheFLY dodged me in ATL because he was that #Scurred of my NW. :)

I kid i kid.......sorta.....whiskey...

Edit: however, since i have taken it upon myself to show up the reptile community, it may make more sense for me to merely remain a tribe member, and not a torch bearer.