What's new

I found a glitch just now in the lab

res0

Noob
this doesnt happen 100% of the time but it happens often enough to meantion I believe...

first off I didnt think you could have the same projectile on the screen twice...

I was playing in the lab and I was doing 3,3,4, close bomb, dash b2,2, close bomb... the opponent HAS to block b2,2 for this to work

anyway I found that 3,3,2 c bomb when you dash in... the 1st bomb hasnt blown up yet but when you do b2,2,cbomb they instantly freeze... the bomb doesnt show up on the screen they just freeze in the position they would normally giving you a chance to njp,u4,slide... it's wierd...

I have the video on my photobucket... it bad quality cause it was recorded off of my phone but I figured you guys needed to see this... cause if we could make this happen 100% everytime this could be insane! :D I dunno what the factors are with this to get them to instantly freeze but that's where you guys the experts come in!

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/98acclude/?action=view&current=WP_000230.mp4

tell me what you guys think... and if you're curious try it for yourselves! I've been able to get this to work aobut 5 of the 15 times i've done this... other times I just get a 2nd c bomb on the screen

res0

Noob
I've been reviewing the play back that I recorded on the game... And it seems like if the 1 bomb blows up right before start up you get the 2nd bomb... The 2nd bomb seems to instant freeze if you try deploying either the same time the 1st one should blow up or right before... Because if you notice when you get the instant freeze from the 2nd bomb, the 1st one never blows up.. It rolls forward and disappears.. If that made any sense.. Lol

I'd like to see if we can figure this out more and if we could use it in CSZ's game at all!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
It looks like Reptile's force ball still present on the screen after being blocked which was removed a long time ago.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I've been reviewing the play back that I recorded on the game... And it seems like if the 1 bomb blows up right before start up you get the 2nd bomb... The 2nd bomb seems to instant freeze if you try deploying either the same time the 1st one should blow up or right before... Because if you notice when you get the instant freeze from the 2nd bomb, the 1st one never blows up.. It rolls forward and disappears.. If that made any sense.. Lol

I'd like to see if we can figure this out more and if we could use it in CSZ's game at all!
It happen very often with me too. It is a glich.

res0

Noob
I was playing around more with this and I found I get the same results using 2,cbomb

Ie: 3,3,2,cbomb dash 2,cbomb and they instantly freeze

I seem to be able to time this better this way.. I've gotten it about 3 out of the 5 times I've tried.. I from playing around with this im sure if you're quick enough you could get the same results with anything that you can cancel into a cbomb.

What I think is neat is if you can land it (3,3,2, cbomb dash b2,2,cbomb) you can atleast get 50% ending it with njp,u4,slide!

9% plus 6% chip plus 35% for the bomb freeze and njp,u4,slide.

If you went the 2,cbomb route you could land atleast 48%

The freeze gives you a couple options of going for another reset with njp,u4,m bomb or you can just end it with a slide and keep up pressure

res0

Noob
Thanx guys! And im sure it'll be patched if it becomes easy to do... Im working on it but lol so far 3/5 still isn't that great lol... Timing is pretty strict..

But on another note I have a theory... Lol

This can be blown up by wake ups and if they crouch block... But 1,1,2 bomb and 3,3,bomb freezes crouch blocked opponents.. You could turn this into like a 50/50 guessing game... Not crouch block then go for b2,2,cbomb, if crouch blocked go for 3,3,cbomb,. I dont know for a fact if this works or not cause I have not tried it yet but im assuming it could yield the same results!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I'm for this glitch. Everyone wants to pick up CSZ to combat Raiden, so if there's a way to land this consistently, then cool! CSZ needs a little help lol

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
man im just back from a hiatus from mk an i gotta say theres been some amount of glitches /tech/exploits found in de last week it would be damn funny if i didnt love this game so much
nice find btw UsedForGlue have u seen this or replicated it before ??

res0

Noob
thanx guys! :D I actually found it after playing around with the roach trap for a while... I started thinking about how to get them to freeze after a string and stumbled upon this... I know glue isn't in to exploits but this is still neat! XD im wondering if glue or sum one else has stumbled across this also and tried to make it viable at one time or another

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
thanx guys! :D I actually found it after playing around with the roach trap for a while... I started thinking about how to get them to freeze after a string and stumbled upon this... I know glue isn't in to exploits but this is still neat! XD im wondering if glue or Simone else has stumbled across this also and tried to make it viable at one time or another
It's cool, Raiden unintentionally exploits the transition from block to neutral with his teleport. Get that bastard!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
this doesnt happen 100% of the time but it happens often enough to meantion I believe...

first off I didnt think you could have the same projectile on the screen twice...

I was playing in the lab and I was doing 3,3,4, close bomb, dash b2,2, close bomb... the opponent HAS to block b2,2 for this to work

anyway I found that 3,3,2 c bomb when you dash in... the 1st bomb hasnt blown up yet but when you do b2,2,cbomb they instantly freeze... the bomb doesnt show up on the screen they just freeze in the position they would normally giving you a chance to njp,u4,slide... it's wierd...

I have the video on my photobucket... it bad quality cause it was recorded off of my phone but I figured you guys needed to see this... cause if we could make this happen 100% everytime this could be insane! :D I dunno what the factors are with this to get them to instantly freeze but that's where you guys the experts come in!

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/98acclude/?action=view&current=WP_000230.mp4

tell me what you guys think... and if you're curious try it for yourselves! I've been able to get this to work aobut 5 of the 15 times i've done this... other times I just get a 2nd c bomb on the screen
This reminds me of invisble reptile force ball glitch

Great stuff,. THUMBS UP

THUMBS DOWN however for not using youtube

res0

Noob
Yeah pig sorry about the video... I know this board is very YouTube heavy... But I didnt want my craptastic phone video on YouTube... Unless you think it would clean it up a little... Cause photobucket made it kinda muddy.. :/ looks better on my phone

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.

Is this a glitch that only works when you 332, cbomg, dash b22, cbomb or can it be used in any bomb setup into a dash/jip b22 cbomb?

res0

Noob
I honestly am not sure... I've only ever seen this when I first used 3,3,2 cbomb

And it doesnt have to end with b2,2,cbomb... I got it work a little better with 2,cbomb... Timing wasn't as tough

Confirmed ways I know this works is

3,3,2 cbomb, dash b2,2,cbomb (instant freeze)

3,3,2 cbomb, dash 2,cbomb (instant freeze)

What im going to work on is to see if
3,3,2 cbomb, dash 3,3 cbomb(instant freeze)

Im wondering if the 2nd string will instantly freeze on crouch block. This would be awesome if it worked because b2,2,cbomb will not freeze on crouch block.

Flagg

Noob
Oh wow, i've seen this playing with him online but it's so rare, that i just shrugged it off, being too caught up in the heat of the battle moment.

It's like when he opens his chest locker a second time, it works like a projectile instantly freezing.

This is awesome!